The Lifestream Home The Lifestream Forums The Lifestream Shop Donate to The Lifestream
The Lifestream

Go Back   The Lifestream Forums > Site, Forums, Staff & Projects > Forum News & Information

Forum News & Information News and issues concerning the forums go here

Old 1 Week Ago   #31
Strangelove

shad’s in-depth 12 part documentary series on dirge of cerberus for next year’s oscar nominations
Addy Carver (6 Days Ago), ChipNoir (6 Days Ago), FancySycamoreTree (6 Days Ago), ForceStealer (6 Days Ago), Lex (6 Days Ago), Literally Who? (6 Days Ago), lithiumkatana17 (6 Days Ago), Shademp (6 Days Ago), Teioh (6 Days Ago), Tennyo (6 Days Ago), Tetsujin (6 Days Ago), The Twilight Mexican (6 Days Ago), Theozilla (6 Days Ago), X-SOLDIER (6 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #32
Shademp

Hit me up if you want me to write a script for any YouTube video concerning my research threads
Strangelove wrote: shad’s in-depth 12 part documentary series on dirge of cerberus for next year’s oscar nominations
That's ridiculous, I could never do that.

It'd have to be in 20 parts, at least.
Shademp is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 12:
Addy Carver (6 Days Ago), Channy (6 Days Ago), ChipNoir (6 Days Ago), FancySycamoreTree (6 Days Ago), Literally Who? (6 Days Ago), lithiumkatana17 (6 Days Ago), Obsidian Fire (6 Days Ago), Radigar (6 Days Ago), Teioh (6 Days Ago), Tennyo (6 Days Ago), The Twilight Mexican (6 Days Ago), X-SOLDIER (6 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #33
Kain424

I am mostly a lurker on this site (have been for, like, a decade), but I would be willing to contribute to articles, YouTube, and possibly join a podcast situation. I was actually working on a big FFVII analysis video but I put it on hiatus to see how this whole Remake thing panned out.
Kain424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 7:
ChipNoir (6 Days Ago), FancySycamoreTree (6 Days Ago), Literally Who? (6 Days Ago), lithiumkatana17 (6 Days Ago), Shademp (6 Days Ago), The Twilight Mexican (5 Days Ago), X-SOLDIER (5 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #34
lithiumkatana17

Kain424 wrote: I am mostly a lurker on this site (have been for, like, a decade), but I would be willing to contribute to articles, YouTube, and possibly join a podcast situation. I was actually working on a big FFVII analysis video but I put it on hiatus to see how this whole Remake thing panned out.
We'd gladly welcome your contributions! Do you think you would be able to contribute regularly? Reason I ask is because we don't want to put you down for anything and your schedule/life/etc. not permit you to finish anything. It's not like you're signing a contract, we just want folks who are serious about helping out in any way they can. Whether that's editorials, articles, videos, podcasts, art... You let us know.

Lith and Kimble on Lith's promotion wrote: Kimble: With great power--
Lith: COMES GREAT FUCKERY!
Kimble: ...we're doomed.
X-SOLDIER wrote: Lith lives in the land of perpetual salt.
2017 1st Place Winner of Most Likely To Burn A Mountain Village Down Upon Discovering That They Are The Product Of A Science Experiment

lithiumkatana17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 6:
ChipNoir (6 Days Ago), FancySycamoreTree (6 Days Ago), Kain424 (6 Days Ago), Literally Who? (6 Days Ago), The Twilight Mexican (5 Days Ago), X-SOLDIER (5 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago   #35
Kain424

I usually work very late evenings for my job and have much of the week days open. I have another website I've kept up for the last ten years and a few YouTube channels. I generally move at my own pace, but having something to focus on like this could only help.

I would need to know the parameters and rules of whatever content I would be contributing, of course, but I do have the time and most of the resources (depending on what it is I would be producing).
Kain424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 7:
Addy Carver (6 Days Ago), ChipNoir (6 Days Ago), FancySycamoreTree (6 Days Ago), Literally Who? (6 Days Ago), lithiumkatana17 (5 Days Ago), The Twilight Mexican (5 Days Ago), X-SOLDIER (5 Days Ago)
Old 4 Days Ago   #36
cold_spirit

Yo. If possible, I'd like to contribute to the podcast regularly. I have some minor experience producing them. Will hit up Lex on Discord now.
cold_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by 6:
Addy Carver (1 Day Ago), Bforbrigitta (3 Days Ago), Cthulhu (3 Days Ago), FancySycamoreTree (4 Days Ago), Shademp (4 Days Ago), The Twilight Mexican (4 Days Ago)