• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

R32: Terra's Theme vs. Dancing Mad

Which of these songs do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Announcement: JasonTandro (Santa Christ), Kuroto and Lex joined me for a final 32 preview - take a listen!

vs.

Pick your favourite!

Note: the video above plays the Final Fantasy VII version of the Prelude but you may base your vote on whichever version you like best.

This poll will be open for two days, and the winner will make it through to the round of 16. The complete final 32 bracket can be found here.

For more information on this event, visit the discussion thread.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Dancing Mad for all the reasons I described in the minisode. It's an incredibly well put together piece, dripping with themes from the game and executing a very classical style.

Fangu

Great Old One
Okay that's just evil.
I'll have to think about this. I think Dancing Mad is brilliant, but Terra's Theme brings back all the fffeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllsssssssssssss

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
What a choice... I love them both. But I think I'm going to have to go with Terra's theme.

RedFFWolf

Donator
Currently playing FFVI right now! As in the game has just loaded up and so it's time for me to shut down the laptop :monster:

For whatever (ban-worthy) reason, Dancing Mad never did much for me.
Terra's Theme it is.

Ghost X

It'd be hard for me to vote against Dancing Mad in this round, so hard in fact that I voted for it :awesome:.

Splintered

unsavory tart
It looks like Terra's theme is actually going to lose and son I am disappoint. Terra's theme is absolutely fantastic in every regard, one of my favorite pieces.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Dancing Mad is Uematsu fittingly going nuts and it's glorious. Deserves the win more as much as I like Terra's Theme.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I really love Terra's theme, so I'm voting for it. I haven't listened to Dancing Mad in it's entirety because it's so long and stuff and videos suck the life out of my internet soooooo Terra's theme it is. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I have 0 ties to this game but Terra's Theme is purdy so I voted for that. :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
As I've said before, I think the instrumentation of Terra's Theme is a lot better in "Omen", which, sadly, has already been eliminated. I find the bass in this version too heavy and the pan flute too shrill.

Dancing Mad, on the other hand, is amazing. I don't often go out of my way to listen to it, because it's so long, but it's got some brilliant parts and some very good ones - unlike Lex, I don't think any of it is shit. :P

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
I voted for Dancing Mad, not because I really like it, I don't really like either of these that much, but it is an epic composition. Also Terra's Theme is again one of these pieces that I don't really like listening to now as I did before.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I thought Terra's Theme would have a chance of winning this, and it came closer than its seeding (27 vs. 6) would suggest, but Dancing Mad just about won the day.

Top Bottom