R32: Vamo Alla Flamenco vs. The Great Warrior

Which of these songs do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer

vs.

Pick your favourite!

This poll will be open for two days, and the winner will make it through to the round of 16. The complete final 32 bracket can be found here.

For more information on this event, visit the discussion thread.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Oh man this is horrible. I love both these songs :/

In the end I guess I'll still have to give it to the song that goes with FF7's most emotionally powerful moment. A subtle Red XIII theme with the Cosmo Canyon drums almost timidly joining in at the climax.
Vamo Alla Flamenco is great fun, goes with the Zidane/Blank swordfight minigame, and yet another in a long list of examples that no genre escapes Uematsu. But it also accompanies that unrelenting chore: Chocobo Hot & Cold...

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Easy, easy, easy! The Great Warrior is without a doubt one of my favourites, I adore it. Cosmo Canyon's good, but this is better. Those drums, oh man!

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Vamo Alla Flamenco is fun and all, but means very little for me. Great Warrior easily.

Ghost X

Great Warrior doesn't do much for me, even in its usage in pivotal scenes, so I'm jumping on the apparently crumbling Vamo Alla Flamenco bandwagon.

AvecAloes

Donator
Flint I never ever chose more than the "allowed" number of votes in any of the other rounds can I do it now huh please huh huh huh?

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
You know that it would make no difference if you did that, right? :P

This matchup is definitely a tough one, though. I'd love to vote for Vamo Alla Flamenco but I just can't, The Great Warrior is too good.

AvecAloes

Donator
You know that it would make no difference if you did that, right? :P

This matchup is definitely a tough one, though. I'd love to vote for Vamo Alla Flamenco but I just can't, The Great Warrior is too good.

I know it wouldn't, I just hate that I have to not vote for one of these songs. I don't want either of them to feel left out :P

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Vamo Alla Flamenco, there's not another song like this in a FF game (that I can recall anyway) and it's so damn catchy. Great Warrior is nice, but I like Cosmo Canyon better.

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
This might have been the first time I actually liked Great Warrior that I listened to it. It's still lacking something though and I think Cosmo Canyon is better so I voted For Vamo alla Flamenco.

Lex

Administrator
I voted for Vamo Alla Flamenco because I know Great Warrior is going to win and I love them both :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
It wasn't that close in the end; The Great Warrior is through. I predicted this one wrongly because I tend to assume that while there's a Final Fantasy VII bias, it doesn't help the songs *I* like. At least, that's how it felt in the earlier rounds. :P

Top Bottom