• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

R16: Liberi Fatali vs. The Darkness of Eternity

Which of these songs do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer

vs.

Pick your favourite!

This poll will be open for two days, and the winner will make it through to the quarter-finals. The complete final 32 bracket can be found here.

For more information on this event, visit the discussion thread.

RedFFWolf

Donator
On an iPod, I find myself skipping past Liberi Fatali a lot more than The Dark Messenger. But, if it was the first time listening to both, I'd be blown away by the former more. There are too many ways to see it (and where do you even begin with talking about each one in relation to their respective games), but I've learned not to take too long making my mind up after missing a poll :P

Liberi Fatali it is

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
That moment when two songs you voted for because you love them both made it through and are now against each other.

Ah shit.

....I'm voting for Darkness of Eternity. :monster:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Liberi Fatali... It's just got this... largeness... that Darkness of Eternity doesn't. I guess because Liberi Fatali says something about everyone in the game whereas Darkness of Eternity is all about Kuja.

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
I really liked Darkness of Eternity in the beginning of this competition and now I'm already starting to feel like I've heared it too many times. It just doesn't feel that special anymore. :'(

But regardless of that it was an easy choice. Liberi Fatali gets my vote.

Ghost X

I have feelings for Liberi Fatali. I have feelings against Dark Messenger. For me, it is an easy decision :P.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm surprised that the person who nominated every one of Kuja's Themes has feelings against Dark Messenger, which references them pretty heavily, at least at the start. :P

I really enjoy listening to Dark Messenger (The Darkness of Eternity) but Liberi Fatali is definitely the better piece, so it gets my vote.

Ghost X

Take a look again. I didn't nominate Darkness of Eternity ;)... or at least I wasn't the first to do so, if I did nominate it :P. I think it is the worst of the Kuja themes :P.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Take a look again. I didn't say you nominated it. ;) I said it "references [Kuja's Themes]", implying that it's not one of them.

<insert remark about Most Pedantic award here>

Ghost X

I've been had :P.

Edit: Actually, saying that is not accurate either. I will just stop saying anything now :awesome:.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Liberi Fatali, the #1 seed, continues its march into the quarter-finals, where it will come up against One-Winged Angel in what should be a very interesting matchup.

Top Bottom