• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Concerns over Compilation of Final Fantasy VII's future

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
I'm not sure where people are getting that the Compilation is going to be thrown out or that FFVII R will make a new canon either... I figured it'd strengthen the compilation... it'll probably contradict the original a bit, but not the entire Compilation... that'd just be silly.

I'm not sure where it came from either, but I just ran with it for the sake of conversation. :monster:

Plus I'm a firm believer in headcanon, so I'll just believe what I want most of the time anyway. :monster:

:glomp:

:properhug:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
One thing I'd like them to address better is how rufus survived. In otwtas he escape through a trapdoor under his desk. But in the Turks novel it says he had a doppleganger.

That's another good example to use as a Compilation content, with Rufus surviving in a new scene for the game.

But you got the doppleganger part wrong. They were making comments on having Evan as a doppleganger since he is the second half-brother to Rufus, Lazard being the first(and the oldest of the dead President.) if you read the novel again.

Edit: PS, most of you who say it's too early to pin point what's happening with the Remake and having no idea where the "The Compilation is dead" thing is, I thank you all for finally saying that! I've been waiting for people to agree with me about this for ages!

Last edited:

Pixel

The Pixie King
「死んだのは替え玉だ。おまえもその候補だが....見たところ、合格だな」
“The one who died was my substitute. You’re one of the candidates too, and... from the looks of it, I’d say you pass.”

Top Bottom