• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Timeline: lol what?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
The real Costa Del Sol looks like a fun place to explore, though the downside to that is that it's in the South side of Spain(I don't have problems with the location, it's the language that'll take some time to understand), and it's translated in english as "The Coast of the Sun" or "Sun Coast".

robotwarui

kraplach
AKA
badrobot
Basically I have a question regarding Denzel's age,

With the funny timeline and other sources, Denzel's birthdate range can still be deduced. Must be in November 0000.

Did the math, it's in a file at work, which I can access in the morning

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
I think the only thing we can really rely on is the fact that there will always be more contradictions in the timeline.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Basically I have a question regarding Denzel's age,

With the funny timeline and other sources, Denzel's birthdate range can still be deduced. Must be in November 0000.

Did the math, it's in a file at work, which I can access in the morning

I think you got me mixed up with someone else making that comment, because I certainly think that Denzel is about eight years old in Advent Children, especially since, given Episode of Denzel(both novella and anime), he's ten by then.

I think the only thing we can really rely on is the fact that there will always be more contradictions in the timeline.

I normally just stick with the numbers of years of certain things. It's like adding and subtracting in math's class.

Top Bottom