• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Should Nicolas Cage do the voice of Cloud Strife?

I was just thinking. What if he voiced him? It would be like Cloud if he smoke and drank beer. Going to the bar. Give me a hard one.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Fucking cracking the fuck up

My sides hurt now

That's for the laugh, yo, this was much needed.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Imagine getting to the forest outside the Temple of the Ancients with all those buzzy bugs that inflict Berserk.

"NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES!"

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
If Nicholas Cage voiced Cloud then I want John Travolta to be Sephiroth, so they could face...off.

faceoff7.gif

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
No way, not in a million years. Nicolas Cage would be terrible as Cloud Strife. It'll be like asking Johnny Depp to voice Reno or Sora. *Shudders*

If that happens, I am definitely pretending the Remake doesn't exist.:scared: It's enough to give me nightmares.

micknutson9

Pro Adventurer
Umm... I think this thread was meant to be satire and not to be taken seriously. At least, in my honest opinion, of course.

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
She's really serious, because who would voice Nicholas Cage if National Treasure appears in Kingdom Hearts? =p

Top Bottom