Catch-all R.I.P. thrad

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Feeling shocked. I was streaming, literally looked at my phone and it was breaking news. I was glad I wasn't on cam because I just welled up. Chester and Linkin Park have such a special place in my heart, I'm so gutted <3

SeaDragon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sjödraken
Hybrid Theory was one of the first CDs I bought when I was little. So many beautiful memories related to it and the band. I'm shocked.

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Urgh, this effin gutted me so damn bad. I was laying down to sleep when the red breaking news bar on CNN homepage caught my eye. i read that bar over 9000 times before i realized it was real.. effin sucks so freakin bad..

~Mari

EDIT: And the worst part about this is, the song 'Breaking the Habit' is gonna take on a whole new and sad meaning.. I cried listening to it on my last break at work last night... T_T

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
It is. I was never been his biggest fan but it's sad to see a television icon go. I wonder how well-known he was outside Britain?

Random Nobody

local roach
I wonder what Gloria Steinem will say about his death, since she went undercover as a playboy bunny when she was younger.
Gloria Steinem rn:

tumblr_n2rr38Ua6B1r57ykoo2_500.gif

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Tom Petty was found unconscious on Sunday after going into cardiac arrest. With no brain activity, his family is opting to pull him off of life support today.

Sad day for the music industry. I grew up listening to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

Ghost X

I think early reports of his death were wrong and he is still alive (???), but if it is true he was found after suffering a cardiac arrest, I suspect he probably won't be alive for long.

Edit: Okay, now his manager says he is dead, so I guess that's that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom