• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

What are you listening to?

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe

This is some damn good music. I didn't know I liked Jazz before I ran into these guys.
They do Jazz covers of video game music and it's just wonderful. They cover a really wide variety of games and have several themed albums based on games and game genres, that also have different approaches to the Jazz sound.

Over all it's a very nice , smooth and varied jazz approach to songs you may have heard before.

I highly suggest their "Songs for the Recently Deceased" album, which features songs from horror games or creepier themes, like Silent Hill , Castlevania and even Zombies Ate my Neighbors lol.

https://open.spotify.com/album/1LOd7RMfuWaHbAtub8lZoK

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

This just became so poignant and real <3

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Barring the fact I relate to the lyrics so much, this is such a good video.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare

I randomly came across this on youtube while I was listening to other anime OP/ED's, and suddenly I'm just so hooked on it. It's so catchy and you just want to dance to it! XD

I think I'll have to watch the anime now and see how I like it. :monster:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

I randomly came across this on youtube while I was listening to other anime OP/ED's, and suddenly I'm just so hooked on it. It's so catchy and you just want to dance to it! XD

I think I'll have to watch the anime now and see how I like it. :monster:
Watch it (12 episodes long)! It's pretty good, also the OP becomes funny once you watch the first episode :awesome::wacky:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Perfect chillout music from the dynamic theme on the PS4 <3

Ghost X

I'm on a 1980s binge at the moment.

Didn't know the No Doubt version was a cover. Don't recall hearing the original in my infancy :P.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Stumbled across this while browsing, I'm instantly my 17-year-old college student self again but with less teenage drama and a more adventurous life <3

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ghost X

Used music map to try and find artists I might be interested in.

Listening to My Bee's Garden and their album "Hunt the Sleeper". Nothing special, but nice background music.

Edit: And now Dead Man's Bones. Again, nothing special, but nice background music.

Last edited:

Agrippa

Pro Adventurer
Melanie - Brand New Key

Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi

I was looking for songs for one of the "If the FF VII cast had our music" threads.

Last edited:
Top Bottom