I made Advent Children slip covers

Lex

Administrator
I had a small brainwave earlier when I realised I wanted my FF collection to look pretty from the side (on the bookshelf), so I thought I'd make some slip covers.

The process took a while but I've measured PS1, double cased PS1, PS2/DVD, PSP and PS3/PS4/Blu-Ray case dimensions, did a bit of research and added a bit of padding to create decent Photoshop templates from which to work.

I own the original AC on DVD, it's sitting in a box somewhere. I caught a deal on Amazon earlier and managed to pick up the Blu-Ray for £5 which is something I've been meaning to do, but the plastic box is fugly, so I thought I'd start there.

I've yet to print them and glue them, but I've got the materials on the way. 250 GSM high gloss paper and sealant as well as super glue, so I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Bear in mind when you look at these that the business from the spine logos won't be visible when it's properly folded, that it's for the blu-ray which is shorter in height, and that it's UK blu-ray dimensions (for whatever reason the case is 5mm thicker in the UK than it is in the US).

d6KOYsC.jpg
E4qkdhz.jpg

Top Bottom