• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Special chapters of Before Crisis

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I so love the special chapters of Before Crisis. I wish I could play them myself, but I can't even watch the video of the Special Episodes of Reno or Legend.:'(

Thanks for the script of Tseng since I've looked forever for that too.

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
I so love the special chapters of Before Crisis. I wish I could play them myself, but I can't even watch the video of the Special Episodes of Reno or Legend.:'(

Thanks for the script of Tseng since I've looked forever for that too.

In case you had not already found them, here are the scripts of the Legend and Reno episodes.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Thanks for that, but I already found the scripts for Reno and Legend last year and made one-shot Novelization stories on my FFN account, under the same name as my name here.

You're welcome to have a look. My account name is Tashasaurous, just like here.

Top Bottom