• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Door to Deepground

Unit-01

Might be around.
AKA
Sic, Anthony
No we do not. It has been a long time since I played DOC, but IIRC Vincent gets down under the Shinra Building through a different way.

I'm 99% sure Tifa is literally telling him where to go at that point in the game and it's explained that there was another entrance.
I could be wrong, it's been a while.

Like Sicarius said, the door to Deepground in the FMV is not the same as the one you enter in-game in Chapter 9. You can see for yourself in this longplay video and then compare it to the intro FMV. Not even the corridors Vincent run through, starting at 49:17 in the longplay video, look anything like the corridor that the team in the FMV is running through at 4:21.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
As I thought. Figured I'd check with more observant people than me.

And I just noticed Vincent accessorises his phone with a Cerberus sticker.

In gameplay dialogue, Shelke mentions that Vincent took 'the President's entrance.'

Top Bottom