FAQ Updates

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Gaaahhhhh this has been one crazy evening. Okay final final copy:

Post_Formatting_One_Sheet.jpg

Fangu

Great Old One

Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep
Yep

:monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Catch_All_One_Sheet.png

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
The placeholder Username just triggered the fuck out of me.

Otherwise great job JT :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
The placeholder Username just triggered the fuck out of me.

Otherwise great job JT :monster:
Literally sat for two minutes trying to think if there was another term I could reasonably use, lol.

And thank you!

Starling

Pro Adventurer
For the BB codes, you can encourage people to experiment with them in post preview to get a better idea of how it'll look in their post before using it, as well as provide an image of any button that wrap those codes for you in the post interface alongside the explanation of how to use them. Another thing would be to elaborate on the colour codes, in that they're not just about typing the name of a colour, but also the literal number code (ex: #FF00FF) and how to find the one that corresponds to a desired colour, since we can't exactly provide a list for that. Then again, I actually made a reference sheet for those in google docs, so I suppose I could eventually post it somewhere for everyone's convenience once it looks more presentable.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Information is like love, money and hard drugs. Everything is way more fun when it's shared with as many people as possible. :monster:

So, er, yes, if you have a resource for getting the color hex codes I say link that and I will be sure to include it somewhere.

Starling

Pro Adventurer
well actually, that custom colour reel in google sheets notes the colour code of the colour you're on and lets you type the one you want if you already know it. I approximated the default colour of the forums for the background and typed in the colour codes I listed as the text colour so you can tell what it'll look like at a glance, on top of being able to just copy paste the full BB code, [][/] part and all as needed. Right now, it only really has a number of reds, pinks and purples since technical difficulties trying to edit it from my phone cost me most of the codes I had before I realized I could use sheets to list them more effectively as well as potentially share them. Like I said, you can look up a bunch of colours with their codes listed, so I guess what matters is that I have a decent list of the main colours. I think paint sample colour sheets have the codes on them too. I'll probably have to make a separate sheet with white background for the ones with poor contrast on dark backgrounds, as the forums have multiple colour skins.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Simple is better - Octo wins this round. :thor:

I'll make a note to include a link to the full BBCode list. We could actually use the page we currently have (it's pretty extensive) but simply add this link to it.

Top Bottom