"Life is Strange" to get live-action series

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I cannot begin to properly express how much this doesn't interest me. I mean I'll watch the lesbian scenes on youtube but that's about it.

Here's the thing with this game, the idea had potential but the people behind it had no clue what to do with it. The endings have been compared to ME3, that's how shit they were.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I thought it was great, endings not withstanding. But it was obvious it was going to happen, they struck really firm into their tropes. As long as you aren't trying to dissect it and see more into it, you'll know what is going to happen every step of the way. Which is why the experience is 99% of the reason why enjoy it.

I just do not like the idea of games turning live actions, or at least, games that are like Life is Strange, which part of the endearment is really about engaging with the game. You lose a lot of the soul and atmosphere by taking gameplay out.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
The game was fantastic, although the endings were very questionable and it was frustrating as hell. I'm honestly not sure how to feel about this because the game surpassed my expectations and whilst I want this to do well, I just can't shake the feeling it'll be a letdown.

Regardless, I'll still watch to see how it compares.

Splintered

unsavory tart
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the digital series will be developed with Dmitri Johnson and Dan Jevons of the transmedia company djt2 Entertainment, which produced of the recent “Sonic the Hedgehog” for Sony Pictures. Legendary Digital has adapted the video game series “Dead Rising” and the revival of the ’70s series “Electra Woman & Dyna Girl.”
I have watched exactly none of these. Are they any good? Cause it doesn't sound very promising.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Episode 1 is now free. Got it on steam. Guess I'll be joining that fandom.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Carlie said:
I mean I'll watch the lesbian scenes on youtube

what the shit no one told me about this

When you play the game is super obvious from the start that Chloe and Max are into each other. Since they're childhood friends, there's some heavy hinting that Chloe has been into Max since at least their early teens. Hell the first thing I told Ami when we were watching a private screening of the game at EGX was that those two were so lesbian for each other. It's really the only reason why I bothered playing it since I didn't exactly had high hopes in Dontnod.

Splintered

unsavory tart
You can chose your love interest. You can be romance Chloe, Warren, or keep Max completely single. But the story flows best if you romance Chloe, there's a scene near the end that makes no damn sense if otherwise.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Carlie said:
I mean I'll watch the lesbian scenes on youtube

what the shit no one told me about this

When you play the game is super obvious from the start that Chloe and Max are into each other. Since they're childhood friends, there's some heavy hinting that Chloe has been into Max since at least their early teens. Hell the first thing I told Ami when we were watching a private screening of the game at EGX was that those two were so lesbian for each other. It's really the only reason why I bothered playing it since I didn't exactly had high hopes in Dontnod.
I sincerely hope they go down that route, the Pricefield fandom is strong. :awesome:

Top Bottom