10th Anni Ulti and "Tremor Flare"

JBedford

Pro Adventurer
AKA
JBed
It was pointed out that the FFWiki says Bahamut Sin's ability is called "Tremor Flare" and says it was named in the 10th Anniversary Ultimania. I assumed whoever added that took it from a TLS translation, so I found that the translations here say it says it on Vincent's AC character profile.

"[AC] As Bahamut’s Tremor Flare puts Edge into a panic, with a serious look, Vincent searches for a “Phone Store”…"

I have a scan of this page, however I can't make out the text. I think I can make out "バハムート・震の", followed by two kanji but I don't see the typical "フレア" anywhere.

ffdic says nothing about this name, instead commenting that based on the order of Bahamut's and the increasing scale of attacks, Sin's ability would be "Petaflare". (As a sidenote, FFRK introduced a Petaflare ability that's not the same attack. Or maybe it is and people just think it isn't because people are expecting "Tremor Flare". I don't play FFRK)

Can someone with the guide supply a transcription of the AC passage?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
It's バハムート震の襲撃 which is literally just attack rather than Flare and the apostrophe is a bit misplaced so it should be Bahamut Tremor's and not Bahamut's Tremor.

Top Bottom