• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Kingdom Hearts PlayArts Kai

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS AQUUUAAAAA finally something worth coming out of that damned line

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
NF801b7.jpg

KH 0.2 BBS Aqua - 9,750 JPY (29%OFF)
Release Date: July 2017

vko2U7W.jpg

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I just wish they weren't so expensive. Otherwise I would've gotten Sora and Kairi by now, and King Mickey. *Sigh* :(:sigh:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Man, I wish I had the money to even just buy them and the kai play arts. They're so beautiful!

Top Bottom