The Lifestream Retrospective Podcast - Final Fantasy VII, part 3

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
d73b.png

Final Fantasy VII - Part 3

Welcome to the third and last Final Fantasy VII episode of The Lifestream Retrospective Podcast! Join JasonTandro, Ryushikaze, Tennyo, and vaderSW1 as they offer a full review and fond look back on the seventh game in the series. They also read and respond to some listener feedback!

This episode's question for the listeners is: What do you feel the lasting legacy of Final Fantasy VII is? Why? Email us at [email protected] or reply to the episode post on the Lifestream Forums and let us know! We'd also love to hear your questions, comments, and episode topic suggestions, and we'd appreciate it if you could leave us a review on iTunes. We will do our best to read your feedback on air!

Music appearing on this podcast is the copyright of Square Enix. No infringement intended.

Total run time: 1:13:58. Contains explicit language.

The Lifestream Final Fantasy Podcast Extras:

The Lifestream Podcast Final Fantasy Retrospective Series thread:

http://thelifestream.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17497

JasonTandro's Final Fantasy Retrospective Playthrough LiveJournal:

http://jasontandroplay.livejournal.com

You can listen to the podcast at the link below:

The Lifestream Retrospective Podcast - Final Fantasy VII, part 3

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Sweet silver drops of nubile groin juice I am so happy this is out! I guess that means I'd better finish FF8 now...

vaderSW1

Dark Knight of the Red Wings
Sweet silver drops of nubile groin juice I am so happy this is out! I guess that means I'd better finish FF8 now...

You and I both. I'm currently about to obtain the Ragnarok. Once I get that, i've got a couple of side quests I want to finish and then I'm going to try to get through the rest of the game as quick as I can.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Ok fuckers, I actually LOVE Cocoon de Chocobo from XIII. FIGHT ME.

Ryu, that's gotta be some of the most complicated glitch work I've ever heard. Had to listen to it a second time in order to understand it. :lol:

Tenny... saving the perfect rating for the X retrospective I see. :watchingu:

Interesting bits at the end with the censorship for different audiences. And god, you guys can't leave that awful lawnmowing fic alone can you?

Can't believe you guys recorded this before Black Friday! :lol:

Top Bottom