Who is your Final Fantasy fan role model?

To me it has to be TJ from ClassicGameRoom. He's really cool in my view.

Though i disagree with him preferring 1 over 2. But he's still awesome.

It's like this. I'm the star of my faculty pub quiz team. (Or they think I am). I pride myself on my vast store of pedantic knowledge. But I've never won the TLS award. Oh, sure, I've carved out a little niche for myself with BC and the Turks. But I can only aspire to Flint's level of comprehensive pedantry, and I deeply envy his reputation and that row of awards on his digital shelf.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I'm going with Shademp, because he went inside of the goddamn game and found all sorts of hidden shit.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I guess I am pretty good at storing useless information. It's not limited to Final Fantasy though. :monster:

I guess mine would be Tres. I dare say his knowledge is even more encyclopaedic than mine (same goes for a couple of other people here). Just look at how much he's researched Final Fantasy XV without actually playing the game. I guess you could say he loves to go deep.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Flinty. If he hadn't reached out to me, I wouldn't be here, and I'm learning how to write better articles. <3

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Can I basically choose everybody here?

I mean Flintlock has incredible passion for the games, Lex and Yop go out of their way on a daily basis over this series, Pixel has devoted insane hours of his life to making the lesser known elements of the fantasy come to light and goddamn quadruple that for Shademp.

Maybe I'd love to have some of Vader's pure passion for the series, or Ryushikaze's endless wellspring of knowledge. Maybe I'd love the have a fraction of the talent that Licorice, Cameo, Flare, Tenny, Dawn, S&G and Mr. Ite show for it when they set about their fanworks - I routinely say this but I feel like I'm amongst titans around you guys.

Let's not forget Red and his whole crew who are behind KupoCon the first true fan-run fan gathering of the series. How about Fangu and her incredible love for XII? Tres my bro and one of the few guys I know who also geniunely likes VIII. Carlie whos FF14 expert status is soon to be no longer a running joke?

Gotta include Force for his absolute 10 out of 10 handling of the Tactics run through and Kimble for his constant help during that. Loved Avec's Cosplay at KupoCon.

This could go on for a long time and there's some people I haven't mentioned (apologies) but like that's one of the reasons I love being here so much. The group is a collection of all the best parts of fandom and each person represents a small cluster o the awesomeness that is Final Fantasy. You guys, seriously, are the best the fandom has to offer. :salute:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
If I had to choose one I'd go with one of those youtubers who make bank playing games for a living. :monster:

Top Bottom