Transition Stuff For New Community Manager

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Hey wasn't sure how to handle this, figured transparency was the best idea.

So I am going to finish out the FFX Community Playthrough regardless when the new CM is selected. Apart from that I assume the new CM will take over the Member Spotlight Reborn. I just shot Kionae the preparation PM to set up the thread on August 15.

Got me thinking about all the little things that should be put all in one place for ease of transition so here we go:

Member Spotlight Reborn
Primary Thread: https://thelifestream.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19460
Notes: LithiumKatana17 was postponed, make sure we get back to her at some point. We have 6 remaining sign-ups, but the primary thread can be used to sign up more should we need it (those 6 include Kionae and Lith).

September Community Game: Mythril Mines
Notes: Just a reminder that the plan was to have Flint bring that back in September and he said he'd handle all that, so it should all go smoothly.

Community Events Calendar
Primary Thread: https://thelifestream.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19742
Notes: I had set this up for use, but I imagine the new CM will have their own way of wanting to do things so it's there as a resource if you all need it and should be free to edit, or else the thread can be repurposed.

I think that just about covers it. I mention a Fan Event of some sort, but I wasn't really sure what I was going to do with that. Something like a celebration of the community fanworks, Pixel's audiobooks, Mr. Ite's novelization etc would be nice or something.

If there are any other resources or info the new CM needs you can message me or post here and I'll dig it up.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Teioh asked me to mention the TLS Awards. Per the event calendar I was thinking we break it up into four distinct phases starting in November:

1. Category nominations
2. Category votings.
3. Award nominations.
4. Award voting.

But as I mentioned to Teioh it's basically controlled chaos and the new CM may want to do things differently and I think that should be encouraged as it's a massive undertaking.

Top Bottom