• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Signature Not Showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
"Pretty much everything"

Two things up til you started this thread, but okay.

"Dragging this out"

You're actually right. I mean you could have PM'd me but it is fair to,say I'm not thinking clearly as I often don't when I'm in the thick of it. It would be better for everybody to just drop,it and move on.

Godot is correct in saying I want to not burn bridges so lets just close the thread and move,on. Rather than me continuing on this he said she said nonsense it will be better for all involved if I prove my sincerity with actions instead of whatever the hell this has become.

I will keep my sarcasm in check.

Edit: Mage, yeah that video was made like 30 minutes after I heard and it was over the top dickish. I did remove it.

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
"Pretty much everything"

Two things up til you started this thread, but okay.

Notice that I'm speaking in a broader sense, here, and not certain instances of being snarky or whatever. Those are part of it but I feel your reaction regarding what happened 10 minutes away from your place is more emotional than what you've shown in the past. And your reaction towards other people after the initial trigger. I'm not criticising here, just stating facts. I never even once demonised you even if I felt your actions were not correct. I hope you can see that.

Either way I don't want to drag this longer after your last post (I agree with it so I'm happy to put an end to it), but I don't want you to misunderstand me either. I apologise for still having the need to respond to you in this message and I know it may seem childish to do so. But we both want to avoid confusion so I feel it made sense.

Good call here, man.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I just want to say something regarding your reaction to what happened in Charlottesville. Like Mage said is perfectly ok for you to be angry, especially since you live so close to where it happened. A lot of us are angry too but you need to find a better way to direct that anger. After the shooting at that church in South Carolina this was said "We are the family that love built. We have no room for hate." I find it that the best way to deal with these hateful people is to counteract them with the thing that they despise. Remember after the elections when Pence moved to his new house in D.C. and a bunch of people went and had a Pride party in front of his house? That shit was awesome. And that's what we do, we show those fuckers that their hate won't stop us from love and acceptance.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
What happens on X stays on X, right?

I see what you mean and I have removed the ireous profile info. I still get into arguments with nazis on FB but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Edit: Off my phone now so let's be a bit clearer. Yeah I get that. I am just blocking en masse anybody who sides with the opposition so I can just shut out the voices I hear around me on a literal daily basis that drive me mad. I find it infuriating that this shit happens in this day and age. But there is good sense in the arguments of the peace-makers which I can see when I'm not being stupid and emotional.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom