Marluxia's true self revealed (spoilers, DUH)

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Presenting Lauriam:

DH_7VNMUIAA5etF.jpg

I guess he killed.. someone, a girl who was supposed to be the 5th leader of.. maybe the dandelions? and... I don't follow Union X so I don't know what's going on but I know he killed someone who was well loved... sounds a lot like his somebody self... but can he wield a keyblade? Marluxia said he longed to make the power his own so... we don't know yet. Here's his debut (toward the end)

So... will we be seeing Demyx soon is my question. I mean this pretty much confirms we'll get Larxene, Luxord and Demyx at some point. But will they call him Emyd?... they better :monster:

Last edited:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Presenting Lauriam:
DH_7VNMUIAA5etF.jpg

I guess he killed.. someone, a girl who was supposed to be the 5th leader of.. maybe the dandelions? and... I don't follow Union X so I don't know what's going on but I know he killed someone who was well loved... sounds a lot like his somebody self... but can he wield a keyblade? Marluxia said he longed to make the power his own so... we don't know yet. Here's his debut (toward the end)

I found out earlier today too, and I was like..."What?" and "Oh, no."

So... will we be seeing Demyx soon is my question. I mean this pretty much confirms we'll get Larxene, Luxord and Demyx at some point. But will they call him Emyd?... they better

I rather Demyx's Somebody's name to be Myde.

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
They are leaders for new Unions in charge of the Dandelions, chosen specifically by Foreteller Ava. They are making it seem like Lauriam killed Strelitzia, who was an intended leader, so he could take her place. Whether or not this is some kind of red herring is yet to be seen.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
They are leaders for new Unions in charge of the Dandelions, chosen specifically by Foreteller Ava. They are making it seem like Lauriam killed Strelitzia, who was an intended leader, so he could take her place. Whether or not this is some kind of red herring is yet to be seen.

That's a good point, since Blaine is still on the suspect list in my mind.

Unless Nomura decides to make another twist in which Ven is the prime traitor and when he finds out in KH3, Ven will be shocked and horrified for his own actions and vows to completely redeem himself, similiar way how Axel did in KH2.

On the other hand,
Marluxia did make himself 'leader' at Castle Oblivion and intended on using Sora and Namine to out-do Xemnas and take over Organization XIII

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
So like... is Blaine possibly related to Ienzo?...

Also Emyd is better for Demyx cause Emyd is a type of fresh water turtle... you get water and laziness which really defines him :monster:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
So like... is Blaine possibly related to Ienzo?...

Might be, since we have no idea who Ienzo's parents are.

Also Emyd is better for Demyx cause Emyd is a type of fresh water turtle... you get water and laziness which really defines him

I still like Myde better.

But, for all we know, Nomura might decide to call him Ymde or Ydme or Meyd or Myed.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
I was kind of hoping there'd be more discussion on this.

So is anyone going to point out that Marluxia has a history with Ventus? and where was Ventus during the events of CoM?... and where was Marluxia during the events of CoM? :monster:

I wonder if Marluxia knew and this was some kind of plan to wake up Ventus. Maybe he knows Ventus heart is inside Sora's and this was all part of some kind of plan of his. However... why?

Is he friends with Ventus? Is he after revenge? I refuse to believe it's just a coincidence, I really do believe Marluxia wants to wake up Ventus for one reason or another. He said he's after the keyblade's power?... Did he LOSE that power? Did he never have it in the first place?

What are people's thoughts on this? :monster:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
I was kind of hoping there'd be more discussion on this.

So is anyone going to point out that Marluxia has a history with Ventus? and where was Ventus during the events of CoM?... and where was Marluxia during the events of CoM?

Ven's obviously still within the Chamber of Waking, and since Xemnas and Saix wanted to find that with Axel looking for it, I doubt Marluxia even knew Ven was there for the entire time.

Besides, Marluxia was most keeping track on things before rejoining the other Organization members keeping tabs on Sora...

I wonder if Marluxia knew and this was some kind of plan to wake up Ventus. Maybe he knows Ventus heart is inside Sora's and this was all part of some kind of plan of his. However... why?

Again, I don't think Marluxia even knew what happened with Ven or that Ven's heart is within Sora's heart. Plus, his main focus was to turn Sora into his puppet to destroy Xemnas by using Namine, and the guy was sick anyway.

Is he friends with Ventus? Is he after revenge? I refuse to believe it's just a coincidence, I really do believe Marluxia wants to wake up Ventus for one reason or another. He said he's after the keyblade's power?... Did he LOSE that power? Did he never have it in the first place?

He either did lose the power of the Keyblade, or he pretended to be one and in truth never was and only pretended to be a Foreteller just to get one and at some point failed.

What are people's thoughts on this?

I honestly have no idea about all of this. The only way to find out for sure is the ending of Union X and/or during the near ending events of KH3 next year(or, in 2019, which I seriously don't want to wait for another year all over again, please let it be out next year in 2018!)

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
The Ienzo thing is a bit of an odd one. There's only really a vague hairstyle and covered eyes behind it. I'm not really into it at the moment.

As for Lauriam, there isn't too much to say right now. There is that fun new perspective on CoM, but otherwise we need more. Ven lost his memory somehow, and Xehanort's many forms show the apparent possibility of losing one's keyblade wielding. These things have precedence, so for now I think we just have to wait and see.

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
Sorry to double post, but this new 2nd Anniversary art by Nomura clearly disproves any Ienzo theory, in my opinion.

Top Bottom