Channy's Shack of Sales

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Heyo,

Other day I decided to start thin out some of my collection - figured I'd maybe post here to see if there was any interest in some items before I took them to ebay. What's posted so far is what I've just started with.. I'm still going through some stuff, humming and hawwing on about listing.

I've got boxes for pretty much 95% of things. They're also just in boxes in storage so things are posted loose, but if sold I'd wrastle them out from storage and send things properly, unless people didn't care but yeah :monster:

Pictures are forth coming and slow with the upload...

----

Action Figures:

IMG_2333_1.jpg

IMG_2320_1.jpg

IMG_2314_1.jpg
- 7 Figures - Cloud (two bodies/bike), AC Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie (2 bodies), Sephiroth, Red XIII and Cait Sith - (all attachments/extras included) (would prefer to sell as set)

--

Final Fantasy Mechanical Arts -
IMG_2312_1.jpg
IMG_2313_1.jpg
IMG_2328_1.jpg
IMG_2330_1.jpg

--

IMG_2331_1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts - Sephiroth/Cloud

Final Fantasy X-2 - Yuna/Rikku/Paine

--

Miscellaneous

IMG_2311_1.jpg

IMG_2321_1.jpg

IMG_2322_1.jpg

IMG_2316_1.jpg

IMG_2327_1.jpg

IMG_2317_1.jpg

IMG_2319_1.jpg

IMG_2318_1.jpg

IMG_2325_1.jpg

IMG_2324_1.jpg

IMG_2323_1.jpg

IMG_2326_1.jpg

---

Since I'm taking it to the community first before ebay, feel free to make me an offer. We're all adults here, we know what things are worth, but that said, I won't attempt to price gouge you either.

There's tons of other stuff I've got too and if there is a particular something you had your eye on but couldn't get a hold of (check out the collectors thread) ask me about it and I'll be straight up if I'll consider it or not. This is just a start of some things that I had buried or towed away since I moved and didn't put up for display anymore, and therefore, doesn't have as much sentimentality as it did when I bought it. You'll also noticed I've just been wacky with some purchases (pins? vhs tape??) sometimes you just can't trust yourself to go on ebay after a certain hour. :monster:

And offcourse if this is totally inappropriate for me to be dealing in a black market type of way feel free to shut me down mods. :wackymonster:

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I almost thought this was a thread about Channy's Love Shack :megusta:

Well maybe it kinda is........

'Tis sad that I don't have money to spare. There are a few items here I'd like to have but I have no way of telling when my economy will improve. :wacky:

Out of curiosity, is that phone functional? Is it really the "Panasonic DOCOMO FOMA P900iV" phone? What's inside it?

You'll also noticed I've just been wacky with some purchases (pins? vhs tape??) sometimes you just can't trust yourself to go on ebay after a certain hour.
Hey! That VHS tape is a precious artifact! :@ :lol: And yes, I already got that tape.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Is love to sell you some stuff Shady, let me know.

Yeah I believe the phone is functional. When I ordered it from my middle man thoughbthwy were struck about not mailing the battery across seas as it was going to get rejected so... it has no battery right now. :lol: but it's very pretty

You should try and find a battery to that phone just so you can confirm if the phone has FFVII Snowboarding and/or Dirge of Cerberus Lost Episode on it. :monster: The chance that either of these are on the phone is astronomically slim, but since those two games are currently "lost" it is a worthwhile treasure hunt to make.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I did at one point start to look for a battery for it but I was still uncertain if it would ship if bought. But yeah, maybe. Think it might be worth more??

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
It's the itty bitty one that's about 5-6 inches or so.

I've also got the proper kotobukiya one if that tickles your fancy.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME ;-;

Roughly 6x4"

Attachments

• IMG_2369.JPG
    IMG_2369.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2370.JPG
    IMG_2370.JPG