TES V: Skyrim

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I mean...there were functionally perfect mods that did this for Skyrim like 6 years ago.

It seems weird that they are NOW adding new features to the game outside of DLC. Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3 came out over the course of five years. Six years after Skyrim's release they add a new feature, with no word on TESVI?
What the hell is going on at Bethesda.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
What the fuck Bethesda.

I mean, it's nice that console users will be able to play with something like Frostfall, but the REAL ONE (there I said it) is just so good that I can't imagine the ripoff will hold any water. Look no further than their half-baked Creation Club offerings.

Also, SKSE64 is in alpha, so Bethesda can pretty much go to Dagon. Beyond Skyrim will keep releases coming, that'll satisfy me I'm sure.

Edit: looks like Chesko (who made Campfire and Frostfall) made their survival mode, and it's functionally very similar without a lot of the workarounds that Frostfall had to use. Still not sold. $8!!

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Todd Howard Won't Even Tell His Son Anything About The Elder Scrolls VI

I love this though:

Todd Howard: My youngest, I got him a Switch, and he really got into Zelda. And he hadn’t traditionally played those games, and he was too young to play Skyrim when it came out. Then when Skyrim came out on Switch, I said, ‘Well you’ve played a lot of Zelda, I think you might like Skyrim.” And I want to do it as the father, like ‘Please, play this game, and see if you like it.’ And the short story is: he got obsessed with it

Ted Price: Oh, that’s great.

Howard: It was great for a while, and then he got, like every dinner conversation, ‘Dad what’s with the Thalmor? Do you believe in Talos? Is he a god in this? What is this? What are your favorite Daedra? Why do they want to do this? What are your weapons? Where did Tiber Septim come from?’ He knows, and I forget a lot about it.

:monster:

Top Bottom