What games are you currently playing?

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i decided to try to go through ps3 games i own but hadn't played yet so i have gone through dead space 3

or what i can without a network connection, since my ps3 hasn't really been able to access the psn for months. so those co-op only missions i can't do, which i guess are also meant to flesh out carver's character judging from the trophy description? without that you get like one audio log for backstory and by the end of the game i'm supposed to care about him or something. i didn't :')

i managed to get it to sort of access the network the other day (it let me login but signed me out if i tried to open the store so i had to go through other menus) so i managed to download the dlc codes i had from the game box. i was looking forward to using ration seals to buy more resources, except when i tried it didn't work. which if i had to guess could be either a) it tries to connect to the psn store but still fails even through a game, b) my copy of the game and my psn account's region don't match, or c) my account's region is japan and since no dead space game apart from extraction on the wii was released in japan, there's no content for it to find even if it can connect

the simple solution to these would be to just give you the option of using an ai-controlled partner for the co-op missions or if possible let you solo them, and to let you use ration seals without connecting to a network.

also not turning the game into a cover shooter, that's also an idea to think about while ea never lets you make another dead space

Ghost X

Not a game I'm "playing" but one I saw today on youtube and am liking the look of (we need a "Games you've seen and think are cool" thread :awesome:)

My only encounter with brilo-like train sets was in kindergarten. Our chance to play with such was quite limited, and I recall being really disappointed about that, especially given that we had to share it around (was school property). However, it seems like all my wooden train track building dreams could come true in the virtual world :P. There seems to be timed missions with the latest update. Lots of potential, me thinks.

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I just started a new playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition on Nightmare difficulty as a female elven mage. I can see this is going to be fun already... :monster:

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Not a game I'm "playing" but one I saw today on youtube and am liking the look of (we need a "Games you've seen and think are cool" thread :awesome:)

Ten year old introvert me is fuckin' buzzing at that trailer. Where has this game been all my life!?

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Just recently discovered I have The Sims 3 on my Origin account for some reason (humble bundle?) and been playing that for the past week trying to knock up all the female characters. I got like 17 kids atm, going for the record. Wish me luck.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Just recently discovered I have The Sims 3 on my Origin account for some reason (humble bundle?) and been playing that for the past week trying to knock up all the female characters. I got like 17 kids atm, going for the record. Wish me luck.
I vaguely remember it being given away for free at one point, so perhaps that's why you got it. :huh:

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
Hmm, might be. I know I’ve never bought any Sims games. But I have bought many Humble Bundles so couldn’t remember if it came in one of those.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Finally got around to Tales of Berseria. Characters are interesting, it's kinda fun that you're basically the bad guys. You have a justifiably reason to be...but nonetheless, you're still the baddies.
I find the combat more button-mashy than Xillia's which I don't love. I upped the difficulty a notch and now that I'm getting more artes it's slowly improving.

Claymore

3x3 Eyes
Got Assassins Creed Origins yesterday. Just played through the opening tutorial so far ... but it looks really amazing so far.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
I'm working on getting the platinum trophy on Assassin's Creed Origins. I think all I have to do is beat all of the war elephants (two down, three to go).

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
Woohoo! I done did it!

TpIM6NT.jpg

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Revisiting all Kingdom hearts games, never thought I'd find a good sale off the entire series for no less than 40$.

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
Nioh on PC! The amount of depth in both the combat and the items is amazing and the game seems to have a lot of replay value thanks to the way items work. It's basically like Diablo 3 or any other similar loot game. I'm completely hooked o.o

Lain

pigeon knight
(hi i'm new i hope i'm not ruining the forums by posting ahhh)

A few weeks ago I got to the 700s for number of moons found in Super Mario Odyssey, so now I'm looking to pick up a new game. I'm looking for a game that I can pick up easily for either 15 minutes or 4 hours (which Odyssey was really good for, actually), so let me know if you have any recommendations! \o/

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Playing between Kingdom hearts BBS, Kingdom hearts 2, Bloodborne and Crash Bandicoot NSane trilogy.

Top Bottom