PlayStation 4

Lex

Administrator
I will not be getting out early :monster:

However, interesting stuff abound apparently:

E3 was only half the story. PlayStation’s Media Showcase kicks off at 9:00am Pacific Time, but the announcements and updates begin at 8:00am Pacific.

But plan to tune in early at 8:00am! We’ll begin with an introductory livestream featuring 21 game updates, including seven all-new game announcements for PS4 and PS VR. You won’t want to miss it.

Then at 9:00am, our Media Showcase will give you an exclusive new look at the next wave of huge PlayStation titles.

Lex

Administrator
Can you be ready to post in-case there's VII news Tets? I don't want to hold my breath but...

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I'll be ready :awesomonster:

I don't expect anything until PSX. Hoping for PSX actually because when a new trailer drops we need to be having a group chat again and shit :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Also, wasn't there some shit suggesting we were gonna get something near the holiday season (i.e. December) a ways back or something?

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Yeah, since I posted the news about the pre-show not being a "media showcase" or whatever I have given up hope of any Remake footage this year.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
amazon have ps vr and skyrim (or gran turismo but i'm not fussed about that) for 250 of the british monies but i don't have 250 of the monies and if i did i'd have to spend 110 monies on professional fees which i'm like a month late on already and that's on top of regular expenses. i'm already agonising over spending a tenner and that's just to get some stuff i'd be giving my brother to use

my brother would be more into skyrim in vr than me anyway but he also wouldn't be able to give me the money i spend back because he doesn't have money either

but if you wanted a ps vr and you're a local person to the uk, maybe you can pick one up now

and if you're local to me then maybe i can go to your house and use it when you're not there

not when you are there, because you've got a headset on and can't see and i don't want to be in that kind of vulnerable state around people

edit; or not, actually, because they seem to have gone, which is a bit shit

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
The girlfriend is very excited for Skyrim VR as it's our Christmas present to ourselves. She gets to wander around in her favourite game evar, while I get to set about going fishing in a game setting I happen to quite enjoy.

X :neo:

Top Bottom