Opera Omnia Dissidia News/Discussion Thread

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Celes event starts tomorrow:
DIogZ3QV4AApWEK.jpg

Last edited:

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
There’s another livestream in a few hours. They’ve teased Octobers event characters through twitter, and it’s looking like Quistis and Kuja. No idea who the other is, they are all blacked out.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
There’s another livestream in a few hours. They’ve teased Octobers event characters through twitter, and it’s looking like Quistis and Kuja. No idea who the other is, they are all blacked out.

I thought Kuja was already introduced both in this game and in Dissidia NT(Arcade version).

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
He’s been shown but not playable.

So the characters are Palom, Quistis and Kuja. A trailer for Maria was also shown, she’s been on twitter a few days now.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Here's Palom's event:

Still no word on an english release. Though someone claimed to know "a developer who said it was coming soon".

Blade

That Man
AKA
Darkside-Ky/Mimeblade
Based on World of FF's dub, an English release is still possible I think.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
Kefka's our latest event:

There's only him and one unannounced other for this month, and there's going to be another livestream on the 21st. It must be something bigger than normal since they don't usually do them that close to each other.

Also this is now playable on the newest version of bluestacks emulator if anyone wants to try it out.

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
The next character this month is Lenna, which rounds off FFV's heroes. The next chapter comes in mid December and will be the final one for now. Sephiroth will come shortly afterwards.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Am I following correctly that Chapter 11 was the ending to this or is it still ongoing?

Wish this was out in English. It looks fantastic. There have been some really good moments (what I understood of them anyway).

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
That third silhouette belongs to a summon (most likely Bahamut from the looks of it). Also, the caption (幻獣界への挑戦) appears to be "Challenge to the Summon World," so I expect players will be able to fight Bahamut.

On a related-yet-tangential note, 幻獣界 was the Japanese name for the Espers' world in FFVI -- it's basically "Summon Beast World."

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
They do events where you can challenge summons/monsters. Usually has something to do with one of the characters in the event, like how Garnet had the Black Waltz 3.

I'm guessing it's a Crisis core related battle with Bahamut.

February will be a year since it was released. If we don't hear anything soon we're probably never going to. There was about a year and 2 months between mobius releases.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
The more I look at this game, the angrier I am that it's not a full game with a larger moveset per character.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Still no word on an english release. This months characters are Zack, Rydia and an unknown 3rd.

We may have to wait for three years for an english release like we had to for the main PS4 game(which comes out this coming Thursday in Japan) when it first came out for Arcade, or it will never be released world-wide at all.

Still no Reno, but at least they put in Zack.

That third silhouette belongs to a summon (most likely Bahamut from the looks of it). Also, the caption (幻獣界への挑戦) appears to be "Challenge to the Summon World," so I expect players will be able to fight Bahamut.

On a related-yet-tangential note, 幻獣界 was the Japanese name for the Espers' world in FFVI -- it's basically "Summon Beast World."

Kinda looks a little bit like Shiva to me and she's a summon.

Top Bottom