• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Favorite FFVII Fanart

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Yeah it always bugged me in Dirge too, I chalked it up to the different team missing the memo :monster:

Also I disagree, I prefer the more-FF7 look of no sleeves (and that it roughly corresponds with him getting his confidence back, and the visible ribbon). The one sleeve is silly, though I accepted it to hide his illness.

Last edited:
final_fantasy_vii___junon_tourism_poster_by_reverendryu-d5z15i8.jpg

- Source

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Ahhh that brings back memories. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Edit: I should leave fanart if I’m gonna post. Here you go!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Not how I imagined it personally but I looked for Seto and wasn't disappointed.

(I know that sounds pathetic but I really need new glasses now but I need eye surgery even more)

EDIT: Damn, there's loads of those tourism-style posters!
81ef71a238e4f278cc1678ef14d083a5--fantasy-posters-game-design.jpg

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
I specifically went to find it in college because itunes is garbage, and winamp could do all those things without essentially being a virus.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Fanart of Tifa and Sephiroth from a fave artist of mine, wlop.

tifa_by_wlop-dbpw0lu.jpg

8s_by_wlop-dbqxrrr.jpg

He also does a lot of Fate/Stay fanart that I love, and original stuff for his Ghostblade comic/universe. :reptar:

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
FFVII Winamp skin

cnSBS4S.png

- Source

The download link to the skin has expired though.

Back when I was super into themes and customization, I would have gone wild for that.

Now I barely remember to change my wallpaper every season. I had my christmas theme and wallpaper up till like, March or April.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
D'aww, I love these sorts of 'Candid Moments between the Members of AVALANCHE' fanart.
BpNYqqvCEAI2S9E.jpg

Cd1NOm4UsAASmqB.jpg

aww_teef_and_aeris_are_adorbs.jpg

tumblr_nr080aJvQd1qjeyzqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlmwqc11dJ1shabu3o1_1280.jpg

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
I will always associate that last one with the remake announcement where in my sleep deprivation I saw it and couldn't stop laughing. Fond memories <3

Top Bottom