• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

R16: Roses of May vs. One-Winged Angel

Which of these songs do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer

vs.

Pick your favourite!

This poll will be open for two days, and the winner will make it through to the quarter-finals. The complete final 32 bracket can be found here.

For more information on this event, visit the discussion thread.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I voted for Roses of May because it's a lovely theme and deserves what few votes it'll take, even though it doesn't stand a chance. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Similar to Dark Messenger vs Liberi Fatali, its a shame because I really do like the losing song, but there's simply no comparison.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Voted for Roses of May because is one of my favorites songs and deserves some love even though is gonna lose.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Voted for OWA; I really do enjoy Roses of May, it's a beautiful song, but I can't pass up OWA for it. I just can't. :monster:

Ghost X

One Winged Angel. I've never been so excited for a boss fight and this song plays a large part in that.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
This wasn't that close in the end. It was already a surprise that Roses of May got this far; it never seemed to have a chance against one of the tournament favourites.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
It was already a surprise that Roses of May got this far

yo-wtf-dawg.jpg

Boy, you trippin

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Just speaking statistically, it was the 23rd-ranked song in the first round and the 24th-ranked song in the second, so it was a surprise that it made the final 16. :P

aszach01

Pro Adventurer
Felt sorry for the ost that will match up against OWA.....The only ost that can eventually beat OWA is FF7 battle theme

Top Bottom