• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

R16: The Great Warrior vs. Fight On!

Which of these songs do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer

vs.

Pick your favourite!

This poll will be open for two days, and the winner will make it through to the quarter-finals. The complete final 32 bracket can be found here.

For more information on this event, visit the discussion thread.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. FU poll. I can't do this right now. Too much pressure. It's like choosing between my two best friends. It's like choosing bacon or cheese. I CAN'T. ;___;

RedFFWolf

Donator
^
The Great Warrior is my cheese.
Fight On! is my bacon.

I am a vegetarian.

Therefore, I must vote for The Great Warrior.

This is the kind of logic one must employ to make these difficult decisions.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Great Warrior is like a best friend. Fight On! is like bacon. Frankly, I don't see the dilemma. bacon it is.

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
The Great Warrior is my bacon and I only eat cheese cooked so this was a pretty easy one for me ;P

Could listen to TGW all day :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Fight On! Because it makes me geared up to do stuff. :awesome: In other words its my bacon, because I'll pick bacon over cheese. :monster:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Great Warrior. I hate that I've been systematically voting against the stellar FF7 battle music, but I agree with Lex. This is the best rendition of the already stellar Cosmo Canyon and deserves a higher spot imho.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm voting for Fight On! to avenge Vamo Alla Flamenco and because well I just like it more.

Monterosa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tom
This is a very tough call, but ultimately Fight On! wins over The Great Warrior for me. The latter has some touching moments, but Fight On! gets my wheels turning, so to speak, and I love the variations in its melody.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
The final outcome of this poll is 12 votes to 11 in Fight On!'s favour. In last night's confusion, I forgot to vote myself, and I would have voted for Great Warrior... but that would only have tied things up, meaning Fight On!, as the higher seed, would be progressing anyway.

Top Bottom