• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Extensive Analysis of the E3 Trailer (#LateToTheParty)

Vyzzuvazzadth

Yazzavedth Zayann
Hello again, fellow lifestreamers :)

It's been about 2 and a half years already since the release of the FFVII Remake E3 trailer, which has been analyzed over and over in different formats by different people.

Since I want to get into analyzing gaming related content as well, besides discussion videos (see https://thelifestream.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20074), I decided to analyze this trailer in order to practice for future, more up-to-date ones.

I know that Shademp has made an excellent visual breakdown here on this site (I read it around 2 years ago) and in my analysis, I will cover some of his points as well. However, I believe I can still provide new findings and possibly interesting tidbits nobody has mentioned before. But I'll let you be the judge of that.

So without further ado, here you go:

Have a nice evening!
- Vyzz

Vyzzuvazzadth

Yazzavedth Zayann
Ok, now I feel stupid. Should've thought about checking the edit text of my post myself. It's pretty much self-explanatory.
Thank you both, X-Soldier and Minato!

Top Bottom