• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

FFVII in non-FF7 related media

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I searched for similar threads like this and didn't find any. I thought it might be fun to dump things you find that reference FF7 :monster: It might be an interesting ongoing IMDB/Wikipedia type article for the site if there isn't one already.

I'm just gonna dump these two Youtube clips right now:

Lex

Administrator
Surprised no one has posted this yet (as far as I could see) but Stephen Colbert's band played Bombing Mission last night:

Go to the 9 minute mark (pitch is changed for copyright avoidance)

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
That could also just as likely be that one track from Chrono Trigger. Uematsu had a lot of cross polination between VII and CT's OST for the bits he did.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
From Disney’s Wreck-It Ralph a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it wall graffiti:

98b13f86bb80101fa6a31b33cec27727--wreck-it-ralph-final-fantasy.jpg

Lex

Administrator
That could also just as likely be that one track from Chrono Trigger. Uematsu had a lot of cross polination between VII and CT's OST for the bits he did.

Which track? I'm familiar with the CT soundtrack and I don't recall anything sounding like that particular segment from bombing mission.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I watch Late Show clips every day – including from that episode – but they never upload the musical parts so I completely missed that. >_>

Edit: it is definitely Opening – Bombing Mission. I have a VPN so I checked it out on the CBS website (it's at the first break).

Last edited:

AvecAloes

Donator
OH MY GOD

THAT IS IT

THAT IS EXACTLY IT

I KNEW I LOVED STEPHEN COLBERT BEFORE BUT

NOW

NOW I KNOW HE IS MY ONE TRUE LOVE

Top Bottom