Star Wars Anthology Films (Rogue One, Han Solo, etc.)

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
DU36KaDWsAAFC5v.jpg:large

Just saw the name of Emilia Clarke's character: "Qi'ra".

...Is this thinly veiled foreshadowing of her being a "killer"? :wacky: Well, if she turns out to be an assassin then I won't be surprised. :monster:

keikaku.jpg

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Board the Millennium Falcon and journey to a galaxy far, far away in Solo: A Star Wars Story, an all-new adventure with the most beloved scoundrel in the galaxy. Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, in a journey that will set the course of one of the Star Wars saga’s most unlikely heroes.

That's an awful lot of words that don't actually say anything.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Just saw the name of Emilia Clarke's character: "Qi'ra".

...Is this thinly veiled foreshadowing of her being a "killer"? :wacky: Well, if she turns out to be an assassin then I won't be surprised. :monster:

keikaku.jpg

Wasn't 'Kira' Rey's name in preproduction?

Lando's grin is the best part of the trailer for me.

As per usual for Star Wars fans, the lead is getting a bunch of hate for no reason.

Ghost X

Yeeeah. Didn't really grab me. The friend I'd see this with felt the same way. Gonna need a more compelling second trailer.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Donald Glover is still excellent and that's about it. Philly D pointed out in his show that it doesn't seem like even Disney has a lot of faith in what his name playing Solo since they didn't even tag him in the video.

Last edited:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
Wasn't there a super tumultuous production on this? I remember reading stuff some time ago that made it seem like a mess.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Yes. The original directors were replaced by Ron Howard, but things seem to've flown fairly steadily once he got there.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

Some really neat stuff with Ron Howard. Also, nothing official yet but literally everyone's expecting tickets to go on Sale on May 4th, so heads up on that.

X :neo:

Top Bottom