• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Favorite FFVII Fanart

I never get tired of crossdresser-Cloud. Thanks to Chip for the link.

Cloud.Strife.full.970221.jpg

- Source

EDIT: Original source confirmed by Teioh. Thanks T!

Last edited:
"leaked KH3 content"

DVzIo84UQAAjuuJ.jpg

- Source

EDIT:

Even after all these years I still have a soft spot for YuffiexVincent and this fanart taps into that.

DV1RXIDVMAAHOZh

- Source

My Twitter activity is becoming a little overwhelming. I'm following too many accounts that share FFVII fanart. :wacky:

Last edited:
Crimson Sun is one of my top favorite creators of FFVII fan art and this glorious piece reminds me of the reasons why.

28514395_863505890500802_139538745657361845_o.jpg

- Facebook source

Crimson Sun said:
A snapshot from the novella Mr. Mo Gallagher (Final Fantasy VII Unofficial Novelisation) and I are working on for Kupocon Birmingham, detailing the events of the Nibelheim tragedy. The finished product will be a convention exclusive, but we're allowed to tease you with a few promo snippets and images, like this... and remind you that members of our Patreons get access to content as it arises. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until after September to see it all!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Honestly I'd buy Crimson's prints outright, they're superb. I don't think I've seen anything I haven't been impressed with, there's not many people I could say that about.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I love this pic so much. This is one of my more anticipated moments of the Remake but no one else seems to pay much attention to it.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
vtasart.com | Twitter

tumblr_p4xy1wGutD1utn04jo1_540.jpg

Only just noticed that you can see the party members too! I really love this piece of art. Although I did think it was just a combo of Lex's ava/siggy when I first saw it :P

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Ooh I just love it when I see a very different art style depicting pre-FFX characters. It brings the story to life in a whole new way.

Top Bottom