Star Wars Rebels

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
One HELL of a finale. I was wondering how they were gonna do this given the stipulation in Rogue One being their first major victory against the Empire, and they pulled it off spectacularly.

X :neo:

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Okay, so....

:castle:

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

:haunter:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Catching up on Rebels Season 3 and man, Maul was really pointless this season. Should've finished him off in season 2 like originally planned.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

Season 4 is the final season. That and more details are in the panel near the start of today's stream:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Season 4 has already started and somehow this passed by me completely.

Why did no one tell me? :kermit:

On the other hand I guess it means I have a few eps to binge now. :monster:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Luckily for you, they're on hiatus at the moment until TLJ's release, so you'll be catching up at the perfect time!

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
I have a theory that Rebels is on hiatus because there is a super sekrit easter egg tie-in with TLJ. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it even if proven otherwise!!! :watchingu:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I think that's likely, since they did the same thing with Rogue One & Saw (plus maybe something about building up maximum need for Star Wars by putting all other Star Wars on hold). xD

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Yeah, I couldn't help but think about
those cards, and how interesting they were in showing Ahsoka Tano moving forward and showing that this REALLY WAS planned all along. I'm really loving how much they're pushing at the boundaries of what The Cosmic Force really is, and tossing it well and far beyond what's been shown in the films. The fact that all of the things with the Mortis Gods were really started by George really helps to reaffirm that this isn't just a bunch of people gone totally mad and deviating from the source material, but really diving FAR deeper into it.

If anything, it definitely helps to really reaffirm that Star Wars sits most comfortably in Space Fantasy rather than in Science Fiction. I really couldn't be happier about all of this, and absolutely CANNOT WAIT to see how it all wraps up.

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that they're going to announce what Dave's working on next at Celebration, which is why they're wrapping this up so quickly now, and giving fans time to settle on what it held before moving on.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Even more stuff in The Star Wars show this week showing a screening (spoilers for the most recent two episodes). Also, some stuff about the sound on The Last Jedi as well.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Really awesome video with the clips of all the voices:

IT ALL ENDS TONIGHT. SO MANY FEELINGS.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
That finale was adequate.

My final verdict on Rebels is that I wasn't as into it as I would've liked but it did some good highs and additions to the lore.

Top Bottom