RWBY

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

If there's something that RWBY needs to fix is making more clear the difference between semblance and magic (outside of the former needing aura/dust to work), cause right now both seenly are capable of performing the same feats.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
I think this was a new low point as far as fight animation quality goes...I just....ugh.

That said the show redeemed itself with episode 10, the qulity improved quite a lot.

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Not sure about you but Hazel motivations were kinda eh, the concept of injecting dust on himself is neat but the fact that's only used to increase his strenght is lackluster.

I dig the twist at the end, I just hope they don't plan to waste Raven to give Yang a new power up.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
I was expecting a Maiden VS Maiden fight to happen at one point in RWBY, didn't expect it to happen so soon already.

(I'm rooting for Raven to win this. She's too badass to die too easily to Cinder.)

Speaking of Cinder, what made her so certain that she could have 2 Maiden powers at the same time?

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
I really liked how episode 13 handled her White Fang subplot and how episode 14 concluded it. I like how the writers arrived to an alternative "pay back" to the "kicking Adam ass" that most fans wanted for Blake and came with something more in character and thematically cathartic instead. Her whole thing is no revenge. Hypocrisy is inadvisable for a leader.

What does she do?

1. She loses all fear of him
2. Recruits Faunuses to fight him,ruining his standing in the Faunus community.
3. Recruits Police, thereby creating an alliance between humanity and Faunuses to fight the White Fang.
4. Then ruins his standing with his men, exposing him for the psychopath he is.
5. Defeats the self important thug who ruined her life with the most undignified attack possible. Adam is no more a mythical, nightmarish, unbeatable monster to her. He's just a petty, spiteful loser (him running away was the icing on the cake).

Will write something about the other plotlines sometime in the next weeks.

Top Bottom