• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

SE wants remake if it only takes a year to make

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
w0lwsj.jpg

I don't think it looks much like him, myself.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Just looks like a blob of black to me shape like a person.

Loxetta

Pro Adventurer
I can see how it could be considered Reno, but it could just as easily be seen as a guy in a baseball cap looking down towards the left. If it was Reno Sqex probably would have put in some more detail and made it more clear, one would think.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'd like to think it's him, but Before Crisis probably squishes any possibility of that applying to canon since the Turks were on top of Shin-Ra HQ when the word came down that AVALANCHE was about to blow up a reactor at the beginning of the game.

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
You think something like that would stop Square "Vincent and Yuffie flew to Midgar just in time at the end of the game!" Enix?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Whatching that video I noticed something I've never noticed before. If you look closely when Aerith is walking out of the alley, you can see Reno in the shadows to the left.

That's not Reno, it's just a regular guy standing there. Maybe a theater goer since the theater is right there.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
That's not Reno, it's just a regular guy standing there. Maybe a theater goer since the theater is right there.

Are you sure? Cause comparing him to Reno's in-battle appearance, the outfit is identical, and the hair looks very similiar. I can't say for sure its Reno, but you can't say for sure its not.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't think it looks like Reno at all. I don't even see anything that makes him look like Reno. :/

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I don't think it looks like Reno at all. I don't even see anything that makes him look like Reno. :/

The hair and the outfit. The outfit is identical to Reno's, or at least appears that way. The hair has a similiar shape, though you can't see what color it is.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Guy looks like he might have a cane. His shirt looks buttoned halfway down too, and his hair is dropping a bit unlike Reno's.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

DLPB

Banned Flunky
AKA
Seifer Almasy, DanielReturns
LOL :lol:

I think that is just part of the railing to be honest, you see very similar structure around on the FMV if I remember

Top Bottom