• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Gameplay Help and Discussion Board.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
You may or may not have noticed this new addition to the Compilation Forums. This is the place to discuss or get help with the gameplay of any member of the FFVII Compilation, from Crisis Core to the original PSX title. A lot of us have played and beat a lot of the titles, but believe it or not, there still is a lot to talk about concerning the gameplay of all of the FF7 titles. So if you wanted to chat or needed help, advice, or anything concerning the gameplay, post it here.

I'm in the midst of writing a General Questions and Answers for FF7, so if you have any ideas, pose them as questions and I'll answer them to help compile it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
One thing I'd like to do is have maybe some type of gameplay contest or something. I've been toying around with the idea in my head lately.

annacamille

the feels.
AKA
dewey dell / annacamille / anna
Hi guys! I haven't been keeping up with FF news lately, but two questions: will Dissidia 12 *count* for anything in the canon of FFVII and why doesn't Tifa remember anything? (Or did I misinterpret that part?)

(Hope this is the right thread! :))

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Hi guys! I haven't been keeping up with FF news lately, but two questions: will Dissidia 12 *count* for anything in the canon of FFVII

No.

and why doesn't Tifa remember anything? (Or did I misinterpret that part?)

She seems not to remember anything. But I think most of the heroes have memory problems. I think it's something that is going to be further explored in duodecim.

Top Bottom