No searching 3 letter words?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I don't think I've ever been able to search for 3 letter words, and its bloody irritating.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Yes but thats next to useless for "poo" "wee" and "bum/ass" :sadpanda:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Finding the thread, "The BFG" was a pain in the ass yesterday because of this, but yeah. It's always been that way insofar as I can remember. It's either that, or it was fewer letters with a cooldown active at one point, maybe?

X :neo:

AvecAloes

Donator
Or arse, which I far prefer over ass, anyway.

I also hate that I can't just submit a post that only contains two characters. What if all I want to say to someone is :P ?

:P

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Finding the thread, "The BFG" was a pain in the ass yesterday because of this, but yeah. It's always been that way insofar as I can remember. It's either that, or it was fewer letters with a cooldown active at one point, maybe?

X :neo:

Can we change that?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That would be up to our great old supreme overlord, I think. :P

I'm going to require a sacrifice of a handful (oh, over 9000 or so) virgins, :monster:.

Anyway yeah, I thought I had set it lower, too. The default is probably 3 or even higher though, because of how the search indexing works (it basically breaks every poast up in groups of X (3 letters or more); the larger the groups, the easier it is to index. I'll have to look into it again, I forgot how the limit is set. May be something in the database itself. Remind me again tomorrow. Send noodz.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You'll need to look to a different forum if you want virgins. :monster:

Also, when did Mog show up? :wacky: Hey

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I find that hard to believe.

I mean this in the nicest, sexiest way possible because if Mr. Howl didn't already violate every part of you, I'm sure TLS has. <3 :wacky:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
All right, it was a setting in mysql that probably got lost during one of our moves. I've turned it on and the thing is rebuilding the search index while I'm typing this. Searching for BFG gives results again, :monster:

Top Bottom