• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Standardizing the Size of the Image "Smilies"

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
:heave::bigmonster::duhard::cloudfacepalm::facepalm2::zoidbergdance::cloudstairs::mog::seal::problems::what::demands::explain::xmanster::hugemonster::hugemonstersmash::monstermatrix::duuuhard::hugesadpanda::hugewackymonster::fmod::monstercraft:

Ok yeah like the ones in Jason's post...

They seem "fine" in posts but they're messy as hell in the emoji picker. I guess the thread title should be changed to "Reorganize the Emoji picker"

I mean, its just a 5 minute job to set image width to 100% of div, and height to auto or whatever. =\

Thoughts?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
When you put it like that, yeah I think I could change the styling of the image picker thingy to have a max size of the images. Which one should be the 'guideline' / biggest one?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Which ones? :monster:

(I'm not risking removing smileys others want to keep, nope nope nope nope nu uh nope)

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
I like that 'Sephiroth and ponies' one even if I can't think of a reason to use it (also, it's a bit of a slur on MLP.)

Anyway, I never have the patience to wait for them all to load whenever I want to use them in a post, so I'll see myself out.

Top Bottom