Not sure if I forgot how to do the Spoiler icon or it if's broken

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I've been struggling to use the Spoiler thing for the last three weeks now,
and no matter what I do, I can't tell if I either forgot how to actually do it or if the optain itself is actually broken.

Can someone please help me out here?

I've been trying to use thess-
{SPOILER} Something {SPOILER/}

Something[SPOILER/]

(SPOILER)Something(SPOILER/)

Something. [SPOILER/]

But none of them work. What is going on?

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
You almost got it right! Just change the last spoiler quotation to [/spoiler]. Put the slash in front of it. ^_^

Sooo it'll look like this (without the spaces): [ spoiler ] Something [/ spoiler ]

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
You almost got it right! Just change the last spoiler quotation to [/spoiler]. Put the slash in front of it. ^_^

Sooo it'll look like this (without the spaces): [ spoiler ] Something [/ spoiler ]

I think I even tried that but I forgot to add it. I don't understand why, but it's just not working.

Something
And now it works. Thanks. I'm terrible at remembering things like this, especially when I'm over tired and had such a stressful week(including today).

Or...

Telcontar a biotic god!

-------

How you do it:

Ignore the dot in-between the s and the p.
[s.poiler=Click this to reveal a spoiler]Telcontar is a biotic god![/spoiler]

Lex

Administrator

I think I even tried that but I forgot to add it. I don't understand why, but it's just not working.

Something
And now it works. Thanks. I'm terrible at remembering things like this, especially when I'm over tired and had such a stressful week(including today).

In your original post you had [spoiler/] rather than [/spoiler], that's probably why.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I still fuck it up half the time anyway, thank god for poast editing :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
For those that want to poast tags or smilies into poasts without having to instruct people to remove spaces or tags, use the tag, liek:

[noparse][spoiler]sefiros kills aeris[/spoiler]

edit: fuck why is the opening noparse tag showing fuck

edit2: fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck why does murcan english have so little swear words

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
We only have 7 swear words, but we have a litany of imaginative combinations. You have to get creative. One of the best ones I ever heard was my brother described his ex-gf in the midst of a silly conversation a "Scarecrow Dick Licker".

Top Bottom