Can someone change my username?

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Can somebody please change my username to Mustachio Bandana. :monster:

Edit: Actually I can get access to change it myself but I don't see a save option. Help prease? :thor:

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Isn't it...apply or apply changes? Somewhere down the bottom? /useless poast

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Done. I don't know what's going on with your privileges though I wouldn't have thought you'd be able to change it yourself anyway (not being a mod, etc.)

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Hey that part confused me as much as you, lol. Thanks!

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I'm outta the Playthrough... drat. Change my name back to Mr. Ite please? *offers goat*

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Meh. Given how you don't have any firstborns and I presume no virginity either, a goat will have to do.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
wn7YZVg.gif

Okay, pun time begone. Back to Jason Tandro if you please. Or I guess anything that comes out to JT is fine. Jew Turnip. Jesus Tits. Jelly Taco. Jaunty Tie. Is all good.

But no Jason Tandro plzkthxbye

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Negative. Been too busy to even go in the place. But I'm off the next two days, soooooooooo yeah.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Feel like I'm a decade late and ripping off L here but, I just discovered Supernatural and am on Season 5. Don't judge me :monster:

Can I have mine changed to Castiel?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I tried to do this at work the other day. Then found we already have a user with that username. Then forgot to mention it here. :monster:

Top Bottom