• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

The Facebook Page

Pixel

The Pixie King
Well, technically I didnt take over. Im the one who set it up. :P I'm just trying out new things, seeing what hits and what doesnt.

I think being fast with posting newsy bits, etc will get us better attention. I just have no idea what is worth posting.

I like posting the little quotes and retranslated bits, but they dont exactly warrant putting the time in, for the engagement they get.

I might have a new video up later today about spoilers. Kind of a more humorous thing. Everything at the moment is trial and error, seeing what people like sharing, which gets new followers

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
One CLEVER trick so you wouldn't BELIEVE why doctors HATE him!

It appeals to a base of people we don't really want here IMO.

I think TLS is a mature website aimed at a mature audience, and the odd lowbrow lulz should be okay, when mixed with more neutral forms of lulz and off course actual serious posts. Also what Pixel said, we're still relatively new to it and we need to check what works or not. Feedback like this is helpful, and off course, so would sending Pixel stuff to poast on the social networks be.

Ghost X

I'm on the side of balance, if such a side exists, and it is possible. Plenty of intellectual comedy shows manage, why can't we? :awesome:.

AerithLives

Pro Adventurer
Could we not perhaps hand pick some popular forum questions from here and then ask the social media followers the same thing and see what they think?

Or perhaps ask hypothetical questions or at least how people interpreted what Jenova was, or the Cetra, or the life stream? Simply asking questions to the audience will get tonnes of life and ideas flowing on the page. Especially if we all share the posts on our friends list too, to give it a jump start.

I can see why popular issues such as Tifas norks were used, but ive got to be honest, it attracts a certain type of follower while turning off the original (dare I say? More high brow) followers.

Lex

Administrator
We've avoided posts like that since this thread was made a few years ago, but I agree on the content you're suggesting, polls etc. Not in excess, but the odd bit of engaging content could go well.

I'm pretty happy with how Pixel's been managing the FB in recent times btw.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Can we also not with those creepy ass pics of the characters smiling? Gave me nightmares... :monster:

Last edited:

Fangu

Great Old One
Wtf, I updated the title of this thread in the first poast, why is it still showing the old in Newest Posts and such?

Ghost X

Hello Fangu ^_^

I'm guessing you updated the title of your post, which I'm guessing is different from the title of the thread :monster:.

Fangu

Great Old One
Yeah but the title of the thread = the title of the first post of the thread, so :huh: At least that's how I thought it worked, I've edited thread titles successfully before by editing that same input...

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
It is at first I guess, but, I always change the thread title using the Thread Tools dropdown menu.

Top Bottom