Alien³: The Unproduced Screenplay [Dark Horse]

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
ALIENS3-SOL-CMYK.jpg

When Alien³ got made, very little of William Gibson's original script actually got used. But now Dark Horse is taking his screenplay and making it into a comic. Comics Beat has a preview of the first issue, and I'm just properly excited.

http://www.comicsbeat.com/dark-horse-announces-comic-adaptation-of-william-gibsons-alien-3-script/

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Seems like it'll be a damned good place to start. If you ever wanna make a thread and give a loose range of interests, I'm sure we could get ya some other recommendations on some series worth jumping into.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Thanks mo chara :monster: I've heard good things about The Wicked and the Divine series of graphic novels. And apparently the Power Rangers Boom Comics line is stellar, and I'm a big Power Rangers dork :monster: I figure Alien3 would be a good point to start at cause I already love the universe so it'll be like swimming with armbands on

This is kinda neat, I like getting in to new mediums :awesome:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Oh man, if you're a fan of Power Rangers, I think that you'd have an absolutely MAGNIFICENT time with the comics run. I'd wholeheartedly recommend that as I was loving the series to bits as someone who only had distant fond memories of Power Rangers as a kid.

Top Bottom