FFVII-themed Mafia Game Sign-Up

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Hey there.

I'm planning to start a FFVII-themed Mafia Game some time after Flint's character battle ends. Of course, that will depend on how many people are interested in playing the game.

This thread is basically to see who are interested. For those who are intending to join, you can post "Sign Me Up", "I wanna join" or something along those lines here. If I meet the desired number of participants, then I'll continue on planning the gameplay and rule mechanics. I need at least 15 willing participants and a maximum of 25.

For those who are new and has no knowledge of the game, it's basically just the game 'Werewolf' or 'Assassin'. For more info, you can refer to this link here.

Since this will be the first Mafia Game in TLS (assuming this will push through), I'll make it simple and easy to understand. And I'll try to spare some time for this, really.

Your participation will be greatly appreciated, Beloved TLS. :)

List of Players:

1. Loki
2. Flintlock
3. Kuroto
4. Obsidian Fire

And if you have questions, just post them here. I'll try to answer them.

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I've never played the game in question before, but I'm up for trying new things, so put my name on the list :)

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
Sounds like fun! I've played this game in real life before, but I have no idea how it's going to work online. Would it be played in the irc or the forum?

It's such a fun game though, so count me in as well! 8)

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
^Oh good. We have an experienced player. :awesome:

but I have no idea how it's going to work online

It has been successfully done online. It's more difficult than playing irl but it also has its advantages. A forum thread will be created to serve as the 'TOWN'. The town activities will be done there (town discussions, accusations, and lynching). The night actions (and some passive abilities) will be done through PMs.

Unlike real life Mafia Game, Online erases most possibilities of cheating. But of course, there is no absolute way to stop cheating online but the game will depend on the player's honesty and willingness on not ruining the spirit of the game.

Would it be played in the irc or the forum?

We're going to do it in the forums. If I reach the desired minimum, I'll create a separate thread dedicated for the game. I still need at least 12 to continue though. I can already plan the drafts now, but the roles and number of factions will depend upon the number of participants so there will have to be changes.

Edit:
There's something I forgot to mention. I don't know if this is the appropriate forum section to put this, but if it isn't then may a mod please move it to the proper section. Thanks.

Last edited:

Obsidian Fire

Ahk Morn!
AKA
The Engineer
Mafia!?!

Like, the "Mafia wake up. Who do you want to kill? Mafia go to sleep" mafia?

On the forums!?!

Yes please!!! :excited:

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
^YES, THAT MAFIA!

But for this to push through, I need at least 15 players. Right now, I still have 4 so I don't know if this will continue. I'll still put your name on the list though. :)

Maybe you can invite others. :awesome:

EDIT: Just wanna disclose the fact that Online Mafia lasts so much longer than Meat World Mafia in that it takes weeks--- sometimes months, depending on the game--- to conclude.

Last edited:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
This game is awesome, but I'm afraid that in my current mental state I'd be less than worthless as a player. I strongly encourage other people to participate, however.

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
^that sucks, man. well to be honest, i haven't played this game for almost a couple of years now so i'm quite sure i'm too rusty myself, not to mention i have never been grouped as a mafia and has always been stuck on town roles, and yet here i am planning to host one. shameless, no? lol i just want to introduce this game to tls and if it gets successful, then maybe someone might want to host one again in the future then i get to play as a player, but it looks like the majority of tls aren't interested in playing this so... well, how unfortunate. :sadpanda:

Top Bottom