Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cid's

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Captain Jack Harkness

not a out-of-bounds guy
AKA
4nn4-chan, Loras Tyrell, Loki
i can't find "those chosen by the planet", "The nightmare begins" and "descent of shinobi".
and main theme too, i think.

Teioh

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Teiocho
Turks theme followed by Shinra's theme. If we're going for player themes then I'll have to go for Vincent's.

Lex

Administrator
Took me a while to decide but Tifa's theme has become iconic so I went for that :monster:

FLo

Glósóli
AKA
Fury, Final Heaven, Kain Highwind
Aerith' s Is my favorite, hands down followed by Red' s.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I specifically discluded Those Chosen by the Planet, Descendant of Shinobi, The Nightmare Begins, and the Turks' Theme because this poll is about the main non-optional party members' themes. And why would Main Theme be included? This is about CHARACTER themes, not game themes.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I specifically discluded Those Chosen by the Planet, Descendant of Shinobi, The Nightmare Begins, and the Turks' Theme because this poll is about the main non-optional party members' themes.

This intention to make this all about non-optional members is not reflected in the thread title :monster: Really should have stuck the "non-optional" in there if that's what ya wanted.

And really, Sephiroth is a non-optional party member during the Nibelheim flashback so no reason to exclude Those Chosen (which I'd have voted for if it was here).

And why would Main Theme be included? This is about CHARACTER themes, not game themes.

I'll give ya that one though.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
This intention to make this all about non-optional members is not reflected in the thread title :monster: Really should have stuck the "non-optional" in there if that's what ya wanted.

And really, Sephiroth is a non-optional party member during the Nibelheim flashback so no reason to exclude Those Chosen (which I'd have voted for if it was here).

I'll give ya that one though.

That's why included the word "main", so that it would exclude Sephy.:monster:

ASmilingMalice

I'm kind of a big deal
AKA
Marilyn Manson-Looking Fuck (no really)
Tifa's. Aeris has a lovely theme and Cid's is just badass, but there's something about Tifa's theme being sweet and simple without being too dramatic that attracts me to it, especially the piano covers. Although I will admit that Distant Worlds, Tour de Japon and Video Games Live did spectacular orchestral versions of Aeris' Theme and it is wonderful to hear it live.

Last edited:

Jiro

Average Jiro
Cid, hands down. There is something magical about the way his rough exterior contrasts with the deep suffering over missing his dream, and then the elation he feels when he finally does make it into space.

Top Bottom