Hello people!

Cali

Lv. 1 Adventurer
So I'm new here, but have been lurking for some time. I'm currently playing FFVII, have played FF3, 6 and 8, Dissidia and Crisis Core.
Can't wait to share my Final Fantasy kind of obsession with some fellow fans!
So there you go, have a nice day people :P

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Welcome.

Which Dissidia have you played? Original, 012, or both? If you haven't played 012, I highly recommend getting it. If you don't have the money for it, just sell your copy of the original Dissidia to make the money for it, you won't be needing it if you have 012.
Also I recommend getting IV and IX after you finish VII.

Hi Cali! Welcome to the forums.
After VII, my favourite FF is XII, which I think may put me into a mocked and derided minority.
I am fond of the Turks.

Cali

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Thanks everyone!
Which Dissidia have you played? Original, 012, or both? If you haven't played 012, I highly recommend getting it. If you don't have the money for it, just sell your copy of the original Dissidia to make the money for it, you won't be needing it if you have 012.
Also I recommend getting IV and IX after you finish VII.
I've played the original Dissidia, and thanks for the advice, I definitely think about getting 012, and plan to play IX in the near future for I've heard very good things about it.
I am fond of the Turks.
I'm a big Turks fan as well. They're just cool :neo:
What do you think of VII so far?
I'm almost at the end now, and so far I can say that it's my favourite FF. I love the universe, the characters and the music. I'm not a massive gamer but it's one of the most addictive video game I've played in a long time, no matter how old it is. Love it :D

Fangu

Great Old One
Hi there! Welcome to TLS :monster:

VI is definitely one of my favorite FF games. Note that I haven't played that many of them, but VI will always have a place in my heart :3 Which one is your favorite so far?

Cali

Lv. 1 Adventurer
As I said, I haven't finished VII yet (still have to beat Sephiroth) but it's my favourite by far. VI would be my second best.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
As I said, I haven't finished VII yet (still have to beat Sephiroth) but it's my favourite by far. VI would be my second best.

Play IV. It's the best next to VII. I also recommend you play EarthBound and Mother 3(you'll need to resort to emulation to play the latter in English though).

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Play IV. It's the best next to VII.
No it isn't. V, VI, and IX are all better than IV. Then again I also think VI and IX are better than VII so what do I know. But really, let's not give our n00bs unrealistic expectations here.

Still, I second the recommendation to play IV (also IX and V) and agree with the Earthbound and Mother 3 recommendations as well (although I need to take my own advice on the latter).

Lex

Administrator
Not to derail the thread, but I agree with Aaron. To a degree it's a matter of personal taste though. But I prefer V to IV, and IX to V etc.

Solution: play them all and decide for yourself!

Top Bottom