Square Enix - You lieks fud, we likes fud, you has monies, we like monies

Selphie Tilmitt

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Maidenofwar
Especially monies. Gives us your monies and you can "eat" "Cloud " and "Aerith"

Square Enix opens new restaurant "ARTNIA" and to give customers a "taste" of Final Fantasy included on the menu is a dessert duo of "Cloud" and "Aerith" Cloud is a Chocolate/Banana Parfait and Aerith is a Strawberry Parfait :lol: Aerith is topped with Aerith's ribbon and Cloud with Cloud's Buster Sword ^_^

There is also some nifty little Seventh Heaven napkins as well :)

Oh yeah can has a bunch of FF related merc to sell as well and is that a lifesize shirtless Sephiroth in mako I see at the bottom? :monster:

Aerith -

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/026/382/50d2ee3698ea9.html

Cloud -

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/026/382/50d2ee377a250.html

Napkins -

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/026/382/50d2ee3b92485.html

Menu -

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/026/382/50d2ee3dd5e3d.html

Source -

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201212/22026382.html

Also in other news there is a companion/sister thread to the one Danseru posted about not long ago from the Square Enix JP forums, Danseru posted about the most popular male character one, well there was a most popular female character as well and last I checked the standings were 1 - Yuna, 2 - Lightning, 3 - Aerith, 4 - Tifa, as posted by Square Enix forum staff on Twitter JP a few days ago.

The forum thread -

http://member.square-enix.com/jp/special/finalfantasy/question/ff25th/detail.php?id=73994&page=1

I think the top four are pretty close. Either way it's cool how both Aerith and Tifa are really popular over there :joy:

Last edited:

Splintered

unsavory tart
I know there's a joke about Cloud being a banana parfait somewhere in my head but for the life of me I just can't find it.

Lex

Administrator
There should probably be a humorous news post about this. What do other people think? Its been a while since I last wrote one so I'm happy to do it.

Lex

Administrator
I've started on the news post. It'll be short, I'll have it finished early tomorrow.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Okay my new goal for 2013... go to japan and have one of these...

maybe

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
I wonder if they have a dish that is named after Sephiroth.

Don't look at me like that if you want to really attract the customers then you have to have a dish with everyone's favorite bishonen villain.

Then you will fufill the Final Fantasy fangirls' dream of finally being able to eat Sephiroth.:lol:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I wonder if they have a dish that is named after Sephiroth.

Don't look at me like that if you want to really attract the customers then you have to have a dish with everyone's favorite bishonen villain.

Then you will fufill the Final Fantasy fangirls' dream of finally being able to eat Sephiroth.:lol:

Eat it slowly so you don't choke on his Masamune. :awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
You know what this is? Definitive proofs that Clerith is canon :wacky:

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
I wonder if they have any deserts designed after the Turks or Rufus.

I think they should have a bishonen dessert special with all the desserts looking like the biggiest fangirl bait males in the Final Fantasy 7 series.

I have a feeling that they would design a velvet cake that would look like Vincent and name after him.I think Vincent Velvet Cake sounds good.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I thought this thread was about these Bento Boxes when I saw the title. Maybe they could be included too, if a front page post is made about this :)

And I agree that the Aerith ribbon looks extremely vulva-like!

Monterosa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tom
When I finally make it to Japan, I hope Final Fantasy will be as omnipresent as Moomins are in Finland.

The Moogle/Chocobo bento box just made my day :D

Splintered

unsavory tart
I thought this thread was about these Bento Boxes when I saw the title. Maybe they could be included too, if a front page post is made about this :)

And I agree that the Aerith ribbon looks extremely vulva-like!
Oh god I would not be able to eat the MGS ones, it looks like they are staring into my fucking soul, I actually feel like it's judging me through the internet. Like, "I fucking save shit, why would you eat my face, you worthless sob?"

That said those PS3 Bento box is the single most greatest thing I've seen for at least a few hours.

Lex

Administrator
OK, I'll just delete the news post I was writing then.

EDIT: Done.

Elaboration: Writing a post about this particular piece of news was a bit of a stretch, but I think we need to make an effort when something VII related comes up so that "Weekly Roundups" isn't the only thing on the front page. I'd appreciate it if more people could respond next time when I ask "should I write a post about this?".

I'm currently working on writing something about the PC version, whether that becomes pages or whatever can be decided when it's done.

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Ah, dammit, I didn't mean for you to delete anything, Lex. You make a great point about having more than the Roundups on the front page. I just thought it might work really well for the next one since we probably won't have dick else for it.

Sorry, dude.

Lex

Administrator
No worries, like I say I thought it would be better suited to the roundup too. You know news is light when the only post there is something about VII themed food, but we do need more on there IMO.

Maybe it's a good idea to start Kingdom Hearts coverage (with the new info Tets has been providing) since that's at least tangentially related to VII. I did make a post when it was announced, might be a good idea to make an updated one, IDK.

Top Bottom