Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taly

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hello there! I've been a fan of FF7 ever since the game first came out and, after being reminded that I hadn't played it in a while, decided to sign up here. I've been meaning to join a community like this for a while, too.

I think it was Shademp's FF7 Unlocked series on YouTube that brought me here - I was sorting out my subscriptions, saw the link, and here I am.

I'm looking forward to having a look around. Looks like you've got a lot of interesting stuff here.^_^

Fangu

Great Old One
Hello and welcome to you! Don't be afraid to jump into the discussions going on here :)

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
Seems like we're having a lot of people joining in, lately. Some people complained about the lack of "new blood", so to speak. So I guess things are being done right, with people joining, right? And I'm hoping it's interesting people with a lot to contribute to the boards.

I approve. So welcome aboard and have fun!

Ghost X

I give to you what everyone has said thus far, as well as what people will say in the future, plus my super mega power welcome.

Monterosa

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tom
Welcome :) Another new member goes to show just how important the content *outside* the forums on TLS is to the community.

Taly

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.:)

And LicoriceAllsorts, yep, I do like the Turks. I don't have a particular favourite overall, though I love the dynamic between the group. I see there's a fan club for them, so I'll have to have a look.:)

Ghost X

I am not of this "you how's you all" place you speak of, bot. I guess you mustn't be talking to me. I suspect this "you how's you all" place may surprise you with a ban hammer though, if invading forces do not do so beforehand. It all depends where the mods reside. That or you become sentient, and send your acquired drones to bomb me to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom