Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FFXIII-The Promise

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
This was so hard, but FFVI's music is such a unified symphony, and its opening acts as such a compelling overture and prologue.

ASmilingMalice

I'm kind of a big deal
AKA
Marilyn Manson-Looking Fuck (no really)
Liberi Fatali followed by Zanarkand. Epic choirs win me over every time.

Z

Zealkin

FFXI for me hands down, memoro de la stono is one of my favorite ff songs of all time, plus the cutscene associated with the song is pretty awesome <3

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Omen, for exactly the reasons Ite said. Honourable mentions to The Red Wings, Opening~Bombing Mission, A Place to Call Home, and To Zanarkand. If the FFV piece listed here were A Premonition rather than the main theme I probably would have listed that as an honourable mention as well.

I need to listen to FFVIII's soundtrack more. I don't remember Liberi Fatali well.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Why have you included the opening menu music from FFIX but the opening FMV music from other games, such as VII, VIII and X?

I'm not crazy about A Place to Call Home, but I absolutely love Memories Erased by a Storm:

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I didn't go with IV or VII's opening menu music because theirs is the Prelude so I'd have to group them with II and III. I honestly forgot about A Premonition, I prefer Liberi Fatali to Overture(I'm sure most people here do as well), I forgot about memories erased by a storm and even then I prefer A Place to Call Home(it's one of my favorite IX songs), I forget what X's opening FMV song is but I probably prefer Zanarkand to it since it's one of my favorite X songs, I like Memora de la Stono and Vana'diel March rather equally but I went with Memora de la Stono in the end(btw thanks for helping me remember the name, Zealkin), and FFXII's opening menu music is the same as I's opening music. If Aaron really wants to add Overture, A Premonition, Memories Erased by a Storm, etc. to the poll he can go ahead.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I didn't go with IV or VII's opening menu music because theirs is the Prelude so I'd have to group them with II and III. I honestly forgot about A Premonition, I prefer Liberi Fatali to Overture(I'm sure most people here do as well), I forgot about memories erased by a storm and even then I prefer A Place to Call Home(it's one of my favorite IX songs), I forget what X's opening FMV song is but I probably prefer Zanarkand to it since it's one of my favorite X songs, I like Memora de la Stono and Vana'diel March rather equally but I went with Memora de la Stono in the end(btw thanks for helping me remember the name, Zealkin), and FFXII's opening menu music is the same as I's opening music. If Aaron really wants to add Overture, A Premonition, Memories Erased by a Storm, etc. to the poll he can go ahead.
So basically, you picked your favourites? :lol:

It doesn't really matter. I'm not sure I would vote for Memories Erased by a Storm even if it was on the poll; there are a lot of great tracks on there. I was just living up to the sole TLS award I won :)

AvecAloes

Donator
This is actually harder than I thought it would be. I adore both VI's and VII's themes. VI's evokes feelings of starting a long and difficult journey, the beginning of a story that has many secrets to discover, and VII's always gets me immediately pumped up and ready for the heat of battle, which the game delivers while the song is still playing.

Hmm.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
I thought we were talking these ops for III and IV

I wish V and VI had DS OPs.

Top Bottom