Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The North Cave

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
For me, it's A Forested Temple.
Now here's where they play:
Opening ~ Bombing Mission: During the opening and throughout the sector 1 reactor bombing mission
Mako Reactor: Plays in Mako Reactors. Duh.
Anxious Heart: Plays in several places, such as Train Graveyard, Nibelheim, etc.
Shinra Company: The theme of the Shinra company, it plays outside their building
Infiltrating Shinra: Plays when you're infiltrating Shinra HQ
Trail of Blood: Plays in Shinra HQ after Jenova breaks out, amongst other places
Lurking in Darkness: plays several places, such as Mythril Mine
Dear to the Heart: Plays when you leave Midgar, in some towns, and in some cutscenes, but also plays on Mt. Corel
On That Day, 5 Years Ago: Plays during the Nibelheim Incident flashback, including when you climb Mt. Nibel
Under the Rotting Pizza: Plays when you visit Mt. Nibel in the present, as well as in the Sector 5 and 6 slums
A Forested Temple: Plays in the Temple of the Ancients
Buried in the Snow: Plays in Great Glacier
Hurry!: plays in the upper levels of the Junon Underwater Reactor, as well as after the Huge materia is discovered there, as well as other times when the party needs to hurry
In Search of the Man in Black: Plays in the Junon Underwater reactor water tunnel, the Ancient Forest, etc.
Judgement Day: Plays in the final dungeon, Northern Cave
The North Cave: Also Plays in the Northern Cave, as well as the North Crater, and on the world map towards the end of the game

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Opening/Bombing Mission, Anxious Heart, You Can Hear the Cry of the Planet, Underneath the Rotting Pizza, and Judgement Day are all classics. I'll have to think on this one, too, before I vote.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Just be glad this poll has a lot less options than the other two polls, given that it only covers one game. I almost grouped this with VIII and IX, but I ended up leaving VII by itself and grouping VIII and IX with X(that one's coming up next, folks, though probably not 'til tomorrow, since I don't feel like making it right now) after being unable to decide whether I'd put it in the FFVII section or the Neo FF section.

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Gaaah I can't decide :aah:

Isn't "You can Hear the Cries of the Planet" (Forgotten Capital Theme) supposed to be included in the list?

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Wow, for some reason I thought You Can Hear the Cry etc. was the Temple of the Ancients theme. In that case, yeah, that should clearly be on here. Poll edited.

Ghost X

Argh, Anxious Heart would have to be first, but You Can Hear The Cry Of The Planet is a close second. I guess I like the songs for different reasons. I find the latter song pretty mesmerising and well-suited for the locations in which it is played.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I didn't include You Can Hear the Cry of the Planet on the list because I wasn't sure that Forgotten Capital could be considered a dungeon. But it can stay on this list, I don't mind.

Novus

Pro Adventurer
I would vote for UCHTCOTP though I don't think Forgotten Capital/City is a dungeon.
One boss battle takes places there, but battles also occur in a couple of the towns Wutai, Junon, Rocket Town. Plus FC seals that entire map off with a fish sprite.

Top Bottom